Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Is Biden Leading Trump?!
(08-28-2020, 07:42 PM)jason Wrote: I know a lot of fathers too... Hell I am one. I just don't know any others that muse about dating their daughter... But the president does.

I assume none of the girls who were in the miss teen usa dressing room when Trump waltzed on in had fathers...cuz they woulda beat him up and stuff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 07:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are they photoshopped?  I assumed they were either taken out of context, or we really are having yet another election between two people who are gleefully aggressive with their perversion (in Hillary's case, enabling and excusing perversion) and other countries are right to laugh at us.

i hated Hillary. I lean republican love Dewine and Husted. Biden is definitely lesser of 2 evils IMO.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 03:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's what we need because it means he's confident and knows that, the the country succeeds and looks good, he looks the same.

In terms of his presidency, Trump is only a narcissist in the fact that the country doing well makes him look good.

Believing that he leads the most powerful country in the world and is the most powerful leader go hand-in-hand. 

I appreciate the answer, but it's still not really how a narcist makes a good president. The country doing well makes anyone look good. 

According to the mayo clinic the nine traits that define a narcist are:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Now, for a second, imagine it's Biden. Just take trump out of the issue. Imagine Biden is the narcist. How would any of the nine listed first be a benefit? Would the second seven be a detriment? Is that (a narcist) a leader you would want?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 07:42 PM)jason Wrote: I know a lot of fathers too... Hell I am one. I just don't know any others that muse about dating their daughter... But the president does.

From Trump's point of view, you just insulted your daughter.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 11:33 PM)Benton Wrote: I appreciate the answer, but it's still not really how a narcist makes a good president. The country doing well makes anyone look good. 

According to the mayo clinic the nine traits that define a narcist are:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Now, for a second, imagine it's Biden. Just take trump out of the issue. Imagine Biden is the narcist. How would any of the nine listed first be a benefit? Would the second seven be a detriment? Is that (a narcist) a leader you would want?

Wonder if any of this would be helpful for foreign leaders seeking to influence Trump's interests and behavior?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 04:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Biden may act weird as shit around kids, but at least he didn't rape a bunch of teenage girls and then pay them to keep quiet.

Oh are we ignoring that about Trump's past? My mistake.

"Acting weird as shit"?!

He's violating their personal space and possibly scarring them for life!

That's all a bunch of bs and people grasping at straws to find anything to bash Trump with.

Notice how most of them just appeared when Trump decided to run for president?  Or was being a billionaire not enough of an spotlight on Trump for them to even know he was famous?

Most of their stories fall apart when you look into them.

Also, here are some of times when Biden went further than sniffing:

Quote:Reade first alleged in April 2019 that Biden would repeatedly "put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck" while she was employed in his Senate office from December 1992 to August 1993. 
She also alleged that she was asked to serve drinks at a work event because Biden liked her legs. Reade said when she refused to serve the drinks, her work responsibilities were reduced and she left her job.
In March 2020, Reade first publicly alleged that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993, pressing her against a wall in a Capitol Hill corridor, reaching under her skirt, and digitally penetrating her. 
Reade said she filed a complaint with the Senate personnel office concerning Biden's alleged "sexual harassment and retaliation," but didn't mention the alleged assault. 

Quote:Flores, a Democratic politician from Nevada, made her allegations in an essay published in New York Magazine's The Cut in late March 2019.
Flores said that while she was preparing to go onstage at a 2014 rally during her race for lieutenant governor, Biden came up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head. 
"My brain couldn't process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused," she wrote. "The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it ... Even if his behavior wasn't violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful."

Quote:Caitlyn Caruso said that after she shared her story of sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her "just a little bit too long" and put his hand on her thigh.
There's more examples on the page.

Now, he knows he can't get away with doing things to adult women, so he has moved on to young girls, but now he doesn't even leave his basement.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 05:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "Acting weird as shit"?!

That's all a bunch of bs and people grasping at straws to find anything to bash Trump with.

Notice how most of them just appeared when Trump decided to run for president?  Or was being a billionaire not enough of an spotlight on Trump for them to even know he was famous?

Now, he knows he can't get away with doing things to adult women, so he has moved on to young girls, but now he doesn't even leave his basement.

Can't we all just agree to not vote for a man who is a suspected and/or admitted sex offender?  Can't we just throw Biden and Trump in the trash and find two or three politicians we don't have to spend hours debating over which is more disgusting?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 05:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't we all just agree to not vote for a man who is a suspected and/or admitted sex offender?  Can't we just throw Biden and Trump in the trash and find two or three politicians we don't have to spend hours debating over which is more disgusting?

He's not asking you to choose which is more disgusting. That would mean weighing the two comparably. He just wants you to be disgusted with Biden because he might make America as bad as it is right now..
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 06:13 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: He's not asking you to choose which is more disgusting. That would mean weighing the two comparably. He just wants you to be disgusted with Biden because he might make America as bad as it is right now..

Yea but can't I just convince myself Biden is as "not bad" as he's convinced himself Trump is?  The answer is no, so I don't know what I asked that.

What is the secret or process I need to go through in order to be able to trust Trump more than my own eyes?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 05:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't we all just agree to not vote for a man who is a suspected and/or admitted sex offender?  Can't we just throw Biden and Trump in the trash and find two or three politicians we don't have to spend hours debating over which is more disgusting?

It's time that folks admit they cannot claim any type of moral high ground by stating they support one of these people over the other. Folks will vote for the candidate that supports policies that align more with their beliefs. No amount of virtue signaling will change that.  

As long as Biden doesn't cave to the extreme Left; I'm at the point where IDC who wins. I will say I'm pulling for Trump for entertainment value. We set up trauma/ crying stations 4 years ago when Trump won. I'll love to see the reaction this time around. Hell maybe one or two that threatened to leave the country will do it. As to me: I be proud to be an American regardless with old white dude wins.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 06:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's time that folks admit they cannot claim any type of moral high ground by stating they support one of these people over the other. Folks will vote for the candidate that supports policies that align more with their beliefs. No amount of virtue signaling will change that.  

As long as Biden doesn't cave to the extreme Left; I'm at the point where IDC who wins. I will say I'm pulling for Trump for entertainment value. We set up trauma/ crying stations 4 years ago when Trump won. I'll love to see the reaction this time around. Hell maybe one or two that threatened to leave the country will do it. As to me: I be proud to be an American regardless with old white dude wins.  

No matter the results a goodly portion of the country is going to go into full-blown meltdown mode.  Things seem way over the top these days, but so far I've managed to be around the losing side for both sides and the reactions are usually pretty similar.  

I was in grad  school in NY when Bush won in 04 and in a small town with a group of republicans in 08 when Obama won and both times it was just this stunned disbelief that America let idiots who had no idea what was going on into voting booths and "if you had to take a test to vote, our side woulda won."

This election seems like it could be a pretty big meltdown since most voters have been on absolute edge for 4 whole years over it and the doom-saying hyperbole and ideations of "whats gonna happen" and "what we're gonna do" if the other side cheats enough to win has people through the roof.  

I will say as someone who has job security in people's financial and legal ruin I don't see how I can lose.
Reply/Quote
To people saying that it's ok for Biden to do because Trump did those things, so because Trump messed up in the past, it's ok for Biden to do those things currently and be creepy and just completely mentally unstable?

He's obviously not doing them at the moment because he's locked in his basement because the Democratic leaders know that they're screwed if he should ever be out in the public eye unsupervised (and maybe even while supervised!).
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 06:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: To people saying that it's ok for Biden to do because Trump did those things, so because Trump messed up in the past, it's ok for Biden to do those things currently and be creepy and just completely mentally unstable?

He's obviously not doing them at the moment because he's locked in his basement because the Democratic leaders know that they're screwed if he should ever be out in the public eye unsupervised (and maybe even while supervised!).

I think it's ok for both Trump and Biden to do it because they are rich and powerful white guys.  C'mon...boys will be boys.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 05:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "Acting weird as shit"?!

Didn't all the stories about Biden fall apart when he said 'look into them'? 

Trump had his victims sign NDAs.

Both are awful people, but you can't talk about how awful one is without throwing the other under the bus. Neither can speak full sentences without stuttering or making up words. Both probably want to have sex with young girls. Both are working for their corporate masters lining their pockets.

The difference between the two is only one is playing the dictator's playbook to a T.

But hey - as long as he's hurting the right people, right?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 06:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's time that folks admit they cannot claim any type of moral high ground by stating they support one of these people over the other. Folks will vote for the candidate that supports policies that align more with their beliefs. No amount of virtue signaling will change that.  

Yeah we're not welcome to leave the country anymore... They should've done it while they could.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 10:21 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah we're not welcome to leave the country anymore... They should've done it while they could.

As far as I know there is no giant wall on the USA/Canada border, so I don't see why Americans who are sick of living here can just walk right over.
Reply/Quote

So it's entertaining watching the PotUS and his cronies piss and shit all over the Constitution and to watch the death toll rise to a virus we could've had under control with even minimal federal oversight?

Weird flex but okay.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 10:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As far as I know there is no giant wall on the USA/Canada border, so I don't see why Americans who are sick of living here can just walk right over.

The Canadian deep state is furiously working behind closed doors to divert money from the RCMP and their schools toward a southern border wall.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 10:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So it's entertaining watching the PotUS and his cronies piss and shit all over the Constitution and to watch the death toll rise to a virus we could've had under control with even minimal federal oversight?

Weird flex but okay.

Nah, it's entertaining to watch folks that do not understand checks and balances lose their shit over the totalitarian power they think POTUS has. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 10:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, it's entertaining to watch folks that do not understand checks and balances lose their shit over the totalitarian  power they think POTUS has. 

Checks and balances only work when they're enforced. So far I have yet to see any of them work the way they're supposed to. 
Reply/Quote