Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Jamar Chase spent his first million...
(07-26-2022, 06:17 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: my computer is being janky. the video keeps buffering. how much did he give to charities.

Outside of his family, nothing.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 10:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Do you yell at the neighbor kids to stay off your lawn?

I do. The little turds can play in their own yard. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Stupid to spend 350 grand on a car some dimwit will sideswipe or key every time you get out of it and leave it parked somewhere. But, he's young and rich. I do not like the idea he's wanting a high-performance sports car. Accident waiting to happen. A whole lot of these kids that can afford those things have more money than driving talent, and get themselves or someone else hurt.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgifimage.net%2Fwp-conten...f=1&nofb=1]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
What car did he end up buying? Was it a Bentley or something like that or Rolls-Royce?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
In the same GQ interview. Chase said he bought Joe clothes. When they talked after the appendectomy, Joe's first question was why did Ja'Marr say that since it wasn't true. Ja'Marr admitted he kind of fudged that little bit. He conceded that he might have to go shopping for Joe to make the statement true

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 05:28 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What car did he end up buying? Was it a Bentley or something like that or Rolls-Royce?

Rolls Royce Phantom 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 05:28 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What car did he end up buying? Was it a Bentley or something like that or Rolls-Royce?

(07-27-2022, 06:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Rolls Royce Phantom 

With a tiger orange interior ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What!?!? No hookers and blow?

That's only for special trips to the crescent city.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 11:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I do. The little turds can play in their own yard. 

I wake up every morning to kids playing in my lawn.

Unfortunately they are my own kids, so it won’t stop.

It’s about sending a message, so they get off my lawn so other kids know I mean busibess
Reply/Quote
Hope he buys Joe some of those MC Hammer pants.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote:  A whole lot of these kids that can afford those things have more money than driving talent, and get themselves or someone else hurt.

Stupid kids who love to drive fast kill themselves in Civics as easily as they do in Porsches.

And I don't know what people expect a young guy to spend $15 million on.  What is the point of making that much money if you don't enjoy it?  You certainly can't take it with you when you die.
Reply/Quote
Also when did it become acceptable for kids to play on the lawn of strangers?

No "old man" had to tell me to "get off his lawn" when I was a kid because I knew better.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 01:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote:
Stupid kids who love to drive fast kill themselves in Civics as easily as they do in Porsches.

And I don't know what people expect a young guy to spend $15 million on.  What is the point of making that much money if you don't enjoy it?  You certainly can't take it with you when you die.

Really, you don't think it's easier for a kid to lose control of a 700 horsepower sportscar than it is a Honda Civic? Some of the cars they put out today ought to require special driving schools to be able to drive them on public roadways, because they are simply above the skill level of your average driver.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 01:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Really, you don't think it's easier for a kid to lose control of a 700 horsepower sportscar than it is a Honda Civic? Some of the cars they put out today ought to require special driving schools to be able to drive them on public roadways, because they are simply above the skill level of your average driver.

On 90% of the roads you can never use 700HP.  150HP is plenty enough to get you killed.

Sportscars have more power, but they are designed to handle more speed.  They have wider, sticker tires that grip the road better.  They have stiffer suspension that keeps the weight of the car from rolling through turns.  The better suspension also keeps the tires planted on the road even and level at all times.  The brakes are stronger and more responsive, and less likely to overheat or lock up.

I honestly feel safer in a true sportscar driving 90 MPH than I do in a cheap little econobox with hard, skinny tires driving 70.

All that being said the HP you can buy from a showroom floor is absolutely ridiculous.  You can just never use 700 HP on public roads.  Especially in pickup trucks.  I used to have a pickup truck with a manual transmission as my daily driver, so I know what it is like to drive one.  I know they don't make many manuals anymore but if my truck had had 500 HP I would have had to start in 2nd gear to keep from spinning the wheels every time I started moving.  If the roads were a little wet then 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 11:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: On 90% of the roads you can never use 700HP.  150HP is plenty enough to get you killed.

Sportscars have more power, but they are designed to handle more speed.  They have wider, sticker tires that grip the road better.  They have stiffer suspension that keeps the weight of the car from rolling through turns.  The better suspension also keeps the tires planted on the road even and level at all times.  The brakes are stronger and more responsive, and less likely to overheat or lock up.

I honestly feel safer in a true sportscar driving 90 MPH than I do in a cheap little econobox with hard, skinny tires driving 70.

All that being said the HP you can buy from a showroom floor is absolutely ridiculous.  You can just never use 700 HP on public roads.  Especially in pickup trucks.  I used to have a pickup truck with a manual transmission as my daily driver, so I know what it is like to drive one.  I know they don't make many manuals anymore but if my truck had had 500 HP I would have had to start in 2nd gear to keep from spinning the wheels every time I started moving.  If the roads were a little wet then 3rd.

And I know what it is like to clean up the mess teenagers make on the highways when their parents buy them that new Mustang or Camaro or Hyabusa. You're barking up the wrong tree Fred. 
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 08:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And I know what it is like to clean up the mess teenagers make on the highways when their parents buy them that new Mustang or Camaro or Hyabusa. You're barking up the wrong tree Fred. 

If you ever watched the news or worked as a first responder like I have then you would see plenty of kids killed in cheap economy cars/trucks.

You do not need a lot of power to drive a car faster than you can handle it.  
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What!?!? No hookers and blow?

Michael Irvin approves of this message...
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 07:19 AM)pally Wrote: And just think, if on Friday your numbers come up for the billion + dollar Mega Millions lottery pot, you too can spend $300,000 on a car.

I never play the lottery, but decided to throw a little at this one...

After all that has happened this past year, including my truck being struck by lightening while I was driving in a storm about a month ago (On I-75 S, just south of Franklin) which fried everything in the truck and had the hair on my arms and legs sticking straight out for hours, I figured my luck might change.

If I do hit it, and I will take the cash option, how does "TheBengalsBoard Field at Paul Brown Stadium" sound?
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 08:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote:

If you ever watched the news or worked as a first responder like I have
then you would see plenty of kids killed in cheap economy cars/trucks.

You do not need a lot of power to drive a car faster than you can handle it.  

Really???? Your going to tell me about that after a career in Law Enforcement? You can convince yourself it is no harder to lose control of a high horsepower lightweight vehicle than it is a 4 cylinder sedan, but you aren't going to convince anyone with any sense. 
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 10:23 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Really???? Your going to tell me about that after a career in Law Enforcement? You can convince yourself it is no harder to lose control of a high horsepower lightweight vehicle than it is a 4 cylinder sedan, but you aren't going to convince anyone with any sense. 

I can convince anyone who watches the news or reads a newspaper that kids die in wrecks of cheap cars all the time.

And I can convince anyone who knows anything about cars that a driver is much safer in a Porsche going 90 MPH than in a Corolla.

So where exactly were you in law enforcement?  I'd like to know where this place is where kids don't kill themselves by driving cheap cars too fast.  

When I was growing up Cameros and Mustangs only had about 200 HP, and guess what, kids were dying in them all the time.
Reply/Quote