Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Is A Sam Hunt Concert?
Going up to Toronto and we're going to a Sam Hunt concert one night and I'd just like to know how long they last because fatigue is still a big problem with me, and not to mention that I get bored easily.

Anyone know?
Reply/Quote
If he shows up, it's already WAAAAAYYYYYY too ***** long. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Saw Sam Hunt when he opened for Kenny Chesney at Gillette last year. He was probably on for an hour or so. He wasn't headlining tho. Really good show.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 07:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: If he shows up, it's already WAAAAAYYYYYY too ***** long. :andy:
Hilarious

I'm not a huge country fan, but he does have some good songs.
(05-17-2017, 07:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Saw Sam Hunt when he opened for Kenny Chesney at Gillette last year. He was probably on for an hour or so. He wasn't headlining tho. Really good show.

Yeah, I'm PUMPED for it!

Even just watching this video of "House Party" gets me moving and wanting to party!

I'm thinking I'll show up all jacked up on Mountain Dew and then I'll just drink a Spark if I feel like I'm fading!

[Image: giphy.gif]

I also didn't drink from New Year's until my birthday a week and a half ago, and even then I didn't drink any beer, just mixed drinks, which don't really make me tired like beer does, so I think I'll be alright.  

Not sure if they'll have any liquor to buy at a Sam Hunr concert, though  Nervous Nervous
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 07:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Saw Sam Hunt when he opened for Kenny Chesney at Gillette last year. He was probably on for an hour or so. He wasn't headlining tho. Really good show.

Do chicks get wild for the show?!
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 08:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do chicks get wild for the show?!

You can do it? Shocked

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 09:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You can do it? Shocked

Um.............  yes?

Hilarious

None of "that" was damaged!

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 07:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

I'm not a huge country fan, but he does have some good songs.

Sam Hunt and country music have nothing to do with each other.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sam Hunt and country music have nothing to do with each other.

Exactly......

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sam Hunt and country music have nothing to do with each other.

(05-17-2017, 11:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Exactly......

How do you figure?  I've never considered him anything else and I've only ever heard him referred to as a country artist.

Check this out:

Quote:Sam Hunt has impressed country music fans this year. About a year ago, nobody even knew who he was but now fans can't get enough of him. Now everyone wants to know all that they can about this singer. Here are five things you don't know about Sam Hunt

1. Sam Hunt almost gave up on country music all together. Even though it felt to fans like he was an overnight success that was not the case at all. He did score a publishing deal first and wrote "Come Over," which became a hit for Kenny Chesney. Hunt also wrote the song "Cop Car" which is a huge hit for Keith Urban.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 08:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do chicks get wild for the show?!

The chicks love same Hunt. Thats for damn sure. 
Reply/Quote

This. 

I like Sam Hunt (guilty pleasure) but he is not country in the least bit. 
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do you figure?  I've never considered him anything else and I've only ever heard him referred to as a country artist.

Check this out:

What is considered "country" music is blurred these days. I consider most country artists today more pop than country. 

Country music has never been more popular and in my opinion, I think a lot of "pop" acts (like Sam Hunt, Florida Georgia Line) label themselves as country to get air play/exposure on country radio and in the country music market. 

Im fine with it as long as true country artists stick around (Eric Church, Tim McGraw, etc). 
Reply/Quote
As long as it needs to be.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do you figure?  I've never considered him anything else and I've only ever heard him referred to as a country artist.

Check this out:

[Image: samwaylon.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 13743088_127603644341466_1030901709_n.jp...OQ%3D%3D.2]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Just messin with ya Brad, whatever floats your boat.  To me, this "bro country" is pop music.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Very little that comes out of Nashville is country music.  You have Jamey Johnson, Cody Jinks, Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson, The Old Crow Medicine Show, and a few other assorted newer acts out there doing traditional country music, but they're few and far between....and seldom on the radio.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 10:01 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What is considered "country" music is blurred these days. I consider most country artists today more pop than country. 

Country music has never been more popular and in my opinion, I think a lot of "pop" acts (like Sam Hunt, Florida Georgia Line) label themselves as country to get air play/exposure on country radio and in the country music market. 

Im fine with it as long as true country artists stick around (Eric Church, Tim McGraw, etc). 

Even McGraw crossed the line with his psuedo rap song with Nelly.  At least Snoop SANG on Willie Nelson's "Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die". LMAO

FWIW, Willie currently sits #1 on the country album charts with "God's Problem Child"......and Trashville says no one wants to hear "that shit" anymore.  PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
Simple answer? Too ***** long.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 04:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: 13743088_127603644341466_1030901709_n.jp...OQ%3D%3D.2]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Just messin with ya Brad, whatever floats your boat.  To me, this "bro country" is pop music.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Very little that comes out of Nashville is country music.  You have Jamey Johnson, Cody Jinks, Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson, The Old Crow Medicine Show, and a few other assorted newer acts out there doing traditional country music, but they're few and far between....and seldom on the radio.

Cody Jinks is coming to town on June 8th.  Have you seen him live before?  I talked the wife into letting me go last night.  Super pumped to see him!  If you haven't seen it yet, he covers Audioslave's I Am The Highway on Youtube.  It gives me the shivers listening to it.  It looks like he's sitting in a hotel room, just him and his guitar. 

What's your thoughts on Aaron Watson?  Half of my country loving friends think he's awesome......but I've listened to some of his stuff its reminds me of the bubble-gum pop country.  Kinda hesitant to pull the trigger on that ticket. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 04:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Even McGraw crossed the line with his psuedo rap song with Nelly.  At least Snoop SANG on Willie Nelson's "Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die". LMAO

FWIW, Willie currently sits #1 on the country album charts with "God's Problem Child"......and Trashville says no one wants to hear "that shit" anymore.  PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he did cross. I was talking about his older stuff. 

I really like Eric Church and I REALLY like Old Dominion. I know Old Dominion is still not traditional country, but I really enjoy their music. Eric Church is pretty anti Nashville. He does his own thing. 
Reply/Quote