Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Is A Sam Hunt Concert?
(05-19-2017, 10:27 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Yeah, he did cross. I was talking about his older stuff. 

I really like Eric Church and I REALLY like Old Dominion. I know Old Dominion is still not traditional country, but I really enjoy their music. Eric Church is pretty anti Nashville. He does his own thing. 

Yeah. There's some pop in Eric Church, but I like his attitude too. He's got elements of southern rock, and country as well. I heard he's great live. I was behind his semi last week. It was headed up 75 north.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2017, 09:43 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Cody Jinks is coming to town on June 8th.  Have you seen him live before?  I talked the wife into letting me go last night.  Super pumped to see him!  If you haven't seen it yet, he covers Audioslave's I Am The Highway on Youtube.  It gives me the shivers listening to it.  It looks like he's sitting in a hotel room, just him and his guitar. 

What's your thoughts on Aaron Watson?  Half of my country loving friends think he's awesome......but I've listened to some of his stuff its reminds me of the bubble-gum pop country.  Kinda hesitant to pull the trigger on that ticket. 

I have not seen Cody live....but I would like to! Let us know how it is brother...hope you have a good time.

Aaron Watson? Never heard of her.... Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote