Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Mad Would You Be If Mike Brown Topped Himself With This?
For some reason when I read the title of the thread, I was afraid to open it and read "Sprinkles."  Nervous

Thank God I was wrong, but the vision was there, and now I'm scared.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I vote for Mike Brown to top himself with the following.. I might even buy a ticket to watch..  Smirk
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic01.nyt.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: For some reason when I read the title of the thread, I was afraid to open it and read "Sprinkles."  Nervous

Thank God I was wrong, but the vision was there, and now I'm scared.

LMAO!!!

This is why you are the funniest poster on this board Harley. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: For some reason when I read the title of the thread, I was afraid to open it and read "Sprinkles."  Nervous

[Image: sprinkle-vomit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I told a coworker today that if we didn't draft Burrow I would turn in my Bengals fan card.... that's how confident I am that we will draft Burrow Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 12:46 PM)GodFather Wrote: How mad would you be if Mike Brown picked another first round choice this upcoming draft? Instead of Burrow he picked Tua or Young and had his usual reasoning for why he thinks "It will Work"?*

*No trading down for extra picks or anything at all like that, he just outright chose a different first rounder other than Joe.

Empty seats all over PBS is what will happen. After a 2 win season with a suspect HC the fans would just stop coming. Go watch the BEARCATS on Saturdays, you'll be happier.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 01:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Taking the "extra picks" option off the table completely, Mike Brown is 95% likely to take Joe Burrow #1OA, 4.9% likely to take a different quarteback like Tua Tagovailoa, Jalen Hurts, or Justin Herbert, and 0.1% likely to choose a non-quarterback.  The man is stubborn, not stupid.

He is definitely stupid.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 01:42 PM)EastCoastBengal Wrote: Paul Brown would be covered in Jet Fuel, than I'll walk over to our indoor practice facility and burn it down as well. How the **** do we not have a indoor practice facility. Joke is we don't have a indoor practice facility and fat and disgraced son of Paul Brown licks his lips about the insurance money.
That is one of the main reasons Carson bailed. Practicing outside was hurting his hips and shoulder. CP's doctor told him he needed to limit his practicing / playing in the cold to as little as possible.

CP went to MB and asked for an indoor practice facility. Of course, MB said no. CP offered to pay for one himself. MB said no. He likes practicing in the elements you play in. With everything else that was happening that CP didn't care for, this was the straw that broke the camels back...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 09:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LMAO!!!

This is why you are the funniest poster on this board Harley. Hilarious

Hey now, gramps is a close tie.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 12:46 PM)GodFather Wrote: How mad would you be if Mike Brown picked another first round choice this upcoming draft? Instead of Burrow he picked Tua or Young and had his usual reasoning for why he thinks "It will Work"?*

*No trading down for extra picks or anything at all like that, he just outright chose a different first rounder other than Joe.

Mad, yes. Surprised, no. Par for the course...
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
The only thing I want to see Mike Brown top himself with is honey and fire ants...
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 12:01 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hey now, gramps is a close tie.

Gramps is the most random funny poster. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 09:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LMAO!!!

This is why you are the funniest poster on this board Harley. :hilarious:

(01-16-2020, 01:10 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gramps is the most random funny poster. :cool:

I like Harley and gramps a lot, but my vote goes to Runkijanarun. Dude cracks me up.

Reply/Quote
PBS would burn
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 02:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I like Harley and gramps a lot, but my vote goes to Runkijanarun. Dude cracks me up.

Yeah, lots of funny posters on here, Runkijanarun is definitely one of the best. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Tua was an overhyped bust before the injury. If they draft him over Burrow then Mike Brown May as well just burn the stadium down. Because he will alienate the entire fanbase more than he ever has.
Reply/Quote
WhoDey2
I have a short fuse and a somewhat famed explosive temper. If that that happened, my wife would go outside. So as to not be accidently hit by anything I could get my hands on to throw. Heavier items such as furniture would be overturned. At this point I'd still be WAY passed seeing red. I'd still be seeing white and quite possibly have a stroke.

Did I fail to mention that I don't take losing well either??
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
I figured out the worst case scenario.We trade 1 spot down with the Redskins They give us Haskins for moving down and thats it. Mike and Zac announce we have our QB of the future the 1 that beat Burrow out at Ohio State. We draft Chase young he blows out his knee first day of training camp. While Burrow goes on to win MVP for the Redskins and leads them to the SB.
Reply/Quote