Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Many Points Will We Need to Score to Win Against KC?
I think 35 points should do it.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:20 AM)Takedown Wrote: If our defense can play the way that they did the second half of our last matchup (holding them to 3 points), I'm not trying to be a homer, but it could be a long day for KC. I doubt we can replicate that again, especially in the first half.

OP: I'm gonna say at least 42 if its a shootout like a lot of people think. I just believe our defense is hungry af right now.

Yeah, I don't see it being a shootout with the way our Defense is playing. We will see, I say we need to score around 34 to win
like we did last time we beat them and hold them under 31 or right at it like last time. I know this is still a high scoring game but
it really isn't a shootout which would be like the Chiefs/Bills game where no one could stop anybody. 

Our Defense will stop them a few times unlike the Bills pretty damn sure. I think besides the 49ers our Defense has been playing 
better than anyone in the Playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Watch the game end up being a defensive struggle for both teams and the over bets will lose. With that, I'm going to say 27 points wins the game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I am thinking 37-34 Bengals. Down to the wire again just to have us all on the edge of our seats.
Reply/Quote
I saw somewhere the over/under was 54 1/2, so I'll give us 28 to their 26 and still squeeze into the under.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We need 52 points this week and in 3 weeks we will need 55 points. Rolleyes

[Image: 82ec9f8c-2ce6-4006-bed9-96815e427eef-Ram...?width=640]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAqSzD4CN-MjMwLpVJg8y...g&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think 35 points gets us a win. Probably won’t need quite that many but if you told me we’d score 35 going in I’d be confident. I think the D ultimately has a solid game and keeps them under 30.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know how many points will be needed, but I do know that 3 CCG road dogs have won in the past 3 years. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Wevheld them to 3 in an entire half last time, and remember this same offense putting up 9 in the Super Bowl? They're very good but not unstoppable.

Exactly - it was like neither the Bills or KC knew they even had a defense Sunday.  
People saying the OT victory wasn't fair because the Bills never got the ball  Cry Cry Cry Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious PLAY DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincinnati needs to score 31, because unlike the Bills, they will play defense.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes 3 TD's = 21
Butker 3-4 FG's = 9-12

believe 34 points should do it or maybe 31 depending on their FG's made but

anything not in 30's and I'm very nervous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't see it being a shootout with the way our Defense is playing. We will see, I say we need to score around 34 to win
like we did last time we beat them and hold them under 31 or right at it like last time. I know this is still a high scoring game but
it really isn't a shootout which would be like the Chiefs/Bills game where no one could stop anybody. 

Our Defense will stop them a few times unlike the Bills pretty damn sure. I think besides the 49ers our Defense has been playing 
better than anyone in the Playoffs.
Yeah, and to add on to where you left off about SF. I like Burrow's chances against facing a team the second time this season versus the first time. That's if we're talking SB rematch.. That goes for the defense too. That seems like it would be a defensive matchup more than an offensive one. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:42 PM)M.W. Wrote: Exactly - it was like neither the Bills or KC knew they even had a defense Sunday.  
People saying the OT victory wasn't fair because the Bills never got the ball  Cry Cry Cry Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious PLAY DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincinnati needs to score 31, because unlike the Bills, they will play defense.

I agree 100%. I'm patiently waiting to see if the honey badger will be in. He's a big part of getting that defensive backfield lined up correctly, not just a playmaker. 
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:45 AM)Takedown Wrote: Yeah, and to add on to where you left off about SF. I like Burrow's chances against facing a team the second time this season versus the first time. That's if we're talking SB rematch.. That goes for the defense too. That seems like it would be a defensive matchup more than an offensive one. 

Oh yeah, with us having the edge with Burrow. The have Kittle and Deebo though which evens it out more.

Those 2 are studs and Jimmy G is great at passing in the middle of the field. 

We would have to take this away if we play them again. Still thinking the Rams are who we face if we beat the Chiefs though.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:04 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Please no more dropped woulda/coulda/shoulda INTs.

^ I second this!

Also, I think 34
Reply/Quote
I think the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM the Chiefs will score, is 24. I think more likely, they put up somewhere between 31-35 points. That's no mark on our defence, they are just that good.

So I think 35+ points is probably what we'll need. We put up 34 in the first game, and didn't exactly roll all day. If you came to me and said 'would you put money on the Bengals scoring 35 this Sunday', I'd edge towards no. But we still have a realistic shot even in this scenario, and you can't ask for much more than that.
Reply/Quote