Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Will Mixon Produce When He Returns?
(12-04-2020, 12:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So that means there is a 99.9% chance that Mixon needs/gets surgery before the start of next season.

That was my first thought as well. Hilarious 

What is atonishing is that they put him back in that Indy game.  This will be the 7th week in a row he's been out.  He'll be out a minimum of 9.  What the hell was his initial injury that knocked him out of that game?  And why the hell did they decide to play him after the 1st half?

Obviously it's a pretty serious injury.  I wanna know who made the call that he was ok to go back out there. Did get worse? Did they misdiagnose it when he went into the locker room? It's all so very strange. Especially the fact they waited 5 weeks to put him on IR.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2020, 12:41 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I have come to recognize that ZT is full of shit. It really doesn't matter what dribble comes out of his mouth. If he doesn't know the answer to a question, he just makes something up.

*drivel  Wink

But yes, he's full of shit. That's why i call him a snake oil salesman. He just talks a bunch of crap without the ability to back anything up. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The offensive line is atrocious in pass protection but even worse when it comes to run blocking. No one can run consistently behind that line. Nobody.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 12:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *drivel  Wink

But yes, he's full of shit. That's why i call him a snake oil salesman. He just talks a bunch of crap without the ability to back anything up. 

Yes, drivel. That's the stuff!

Reply/Quote