Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How PFF Sees our Current Roster
(04-14-2023, 01:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think that a lot of folks are getting worked up over a chart put together for entertainment purposes by an organization that earns money by selling stats and memberships to get access to subjective opinions.  

I only know personally one person that worked at PFF that I know of. Zac Robinson ( former Oklahoma State QB) was their senior analyst before joining Sean McVay’s LA Rams staff. He’s now QB coach and passing game coordinator at the Rams. McVay hired him straight from PFF.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I only know personally one person that worked at PFF that I know of. Zac Robinson ( former Oklahoma State QB) was their senior analyst before joining Sean McVay’s LA Rams staff. He’s now QB coach and passing game coordinator at the Rams. McVay hired him straight from PFF.

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 01:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I only know personally one person that worked at PFF that I know of. Zac Robinson ( former Oklahoma State QB) was their senior analyst before joining Sean McVay’s LA Rams staff. He’s now QB coach and passing game coordinator at the Rams. McVay hired him straight from PFF.

Wow so disrespectful.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 01:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Wow so disrespectful.

You do know you can edit or delete posts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 01:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You do know you can edit or delete posts.

Affirmative didn’t realize it posted it twice.

Reply/Quote
2 glaring holes. RT and DT, specifically 3-tech. Need to add to these positions and hope Carman and Carter step it up big time.

RB and TE will undoubtedly be addressed as well as Corner. Still think we bring back Flowers and Apple as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 01:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I only know personally one person that worked at PFF that I know of. Zac Robinson ( former Oklahoma State QB) was their senior analyst before joining Sean McVay’s LA Rams staff. He’s now QB coach and passing game coordinator at the Rams. McVay hired him straight from PFF.

You know he was our #3 QB for a few years, right?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 02:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You know he was our #3 QB for a few years, right?

Actually I didn’t. His Dad and first cousin worked for me. I’m a recent fan. My point was PFF gets criticized and some make comments on their analysts. Certainly Zac doesn’t fit that narrative.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 10:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Was his best years on the Left or Right?

Presumably the chart measures him at LT. 

I just found it interesting that PFF says he’s our best starting OL. 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote