Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another interview with Marvin surfaced
On Facebook channel 5 page, where he talks about wanting a extension....

This really pisses me off, and how he talks like we are some successful franchise in it. That other teams don't have cause of continuity.

The sad part is, if Marvin wants to be here, Marvin will be here. I'm so sick of this franchise. They never quit dissapointing me.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 03:41 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: On Facebook channel 5 page, where he talks about wanting a extension....

This really pisses me off, and how he talks like we are some successful franchise in it. That other teams don't have cause of continuity.  

The sad part is, if Marvin wants to be here, Marvin will be here.  I'm so sick of this franchise.  They never quit dissapointing me.

If he gets an extension, I may have to boycott and ignore the NFL altogether until he's gone. Sadly, we'll still sell an acceptable amount of tickets and Mike won't make any changes because money talks. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 03:54 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If he gets an extension, I may have to boycott and ignore the NFL altogether until he's gone. Sadly, we'll still sell an acceptable amount of tickets and Mike won't make any changes because money talks. 

I'm with you,I was actually getting into the draft talk and videos and thinking this is Marvin's last shot, then this came out, and pisses me off again. I just can't stand Marvin's ways. Coaching stuck out big time this year,on how he didn't bother to fix anything, not even nugent till it was too late. Something I seen in preseason that he would cost games.  Everything he says is dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.even watching Clemson coach last night letting the ref have it, id have a heart attack if Marvin ever did that. He has no fight or emotion in him. And that's straight weird for him being a Libra. Libras are emotional and fighters. 
Reply/Quote
This is like saying waters wet.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:04 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I'm with you,I was actually getting into the draft talk and videos and thinking this is Marvin's last shot, then this came out, and pisses me off again. I just can't stand Marvin's ways. Coaching stuck out big time this year,on how he didn't bother to fix anything, not even nugent till it was too late. Something I seen in preseason that he would cost games.  Everything he says is dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.even watching Clemson coach last night letting the ref have it, id have a heart attack if Marvin ever did that. He has no fight or emotion in him. And that's straight weird for him being a Libra. Libras are emotional and fighters. 

Huh... I'm a Libra... That explains a whole lot.

I remember early on Marvin would chew out refs and even his own players. I'll never forget a game in 2005, he had ahold of Chris Henry's facemask and was flat out screaming in his face for getting a celebration penalty after what I think was a TD...

I haven't seen that fire since. He put on a hell of an acting job for the cameras during the 2009 Hard Knocks. Now he just stands around lost and confused on the sidelines with that autistic look on his face. He's such a pantywaist it's infuriating.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 10:21 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Huh... I'm a Libra... That explains a whole lot.

I remember early on Marvin would chew out refs and even his own players. I'll never forget a game in 2005, he had ahold of Chris Henry's facemask and was flat out screaming in his face for getting a celebration penalty after what I think was a TD...

I haven't seen that fire since. He put on a hell of an acting job for the cameras during the 2009 Hard Knocks. Now he just stands around lost and confused on the sidelines with that autistic look on his face. He's such a pantywaist it's infuriating.

Haha good stuff,I'm a Libra too that's why I know about my sign,and I don't have to good of memory how he acted before, but now he's like a maniquin. Which is weird. Vontaze and Adam Jones, both are libras as well. So was housh
Reply/Quote
He will get that extension and Vegas just posted odds that he'll still be the head coach in Cincy long after Bill Belichick leaves New England!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:04 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I'm with you,I was actually getting into the draft talk and videos and thinking this is Marvin's last shot, then this came out, and pisses me off again. I just can't stand Marvin's ways. Coaching stuck out big time this year,on how he didn't bother to fix anything, not even nugent till it was too late. Something I seen in preseason that he would cost games.  Everything he says is dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.even watching Clemson coach last night letting the ref have it, id have a heart attack if Marvin ever did that. He has no fight or emotion in him. And that's straight weird for him being a Libra. Libras are emotional and fighters. 

Well that explains alot about myself!  lol
Reply/Quote
If he gets another extension I will be looking for another team to root for I have had it with this franchise
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Give us JOHN GRUDEN!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I guess we will be like that team up North. Haven't had a winning season it seems like forever. But the fans still support them! I can remember when the Bungles as they were called had losing ways. We couldn't win a game even if the other team forfeited.  Dead Horse
Reply/Quote
I don't like a singular thing about that guy, sincerely.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 05:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: If he gets another extension I will be looking for another team to root for I have had it with this franchise
Me too! I really enjoy the message boards and continue to frequent them. However, my give a sh** level for this franchise is waaaaay down. An extension for marvy and PA still on the staff next season will pretty much do it for me. Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 05:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: If he gets another extension I will be looking for another team to root for I have had it with this franchise

If you're able to find another team to cheer for could you do me a huge favor and tell me how you did it? If Marvin gets another extension, I'll likely just stop following the NFL altogether. Id love to pick another team but I think I have some sort of illness... "Bengalitis" I guess we'll call it. I simply can't cheer for another NFL team besides the Bengals. I'd love to, believe me. I would have done it years ago if I could. Just too damn loyal/hopeful/stupid I guess. 
Reply/Quote
I guess we're stuck with Marvin regardless of what we fans say! Mike Brown is keeping him just to get even with us !
Cry
Reply/Quote