Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Possible Is 0-8 After Bye Week Now ?
We'll probably beat the Chargers and Steelers - lose the rest.

[Image: dead-cat-bounce.png]

:giggle: :andy:

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 02:42 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: We'll probably beat the Chargers and Steelers - lose the rest.

[Image: dead-cat-bounce.png]

:giggle:  :andy:

Ah yes.......good ol' Dead Cat Bounce. :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh will throw the last game just so Mikey has his built in excuse to keep Marvin yet again.  Anyone who thinks Pittsburgh wants Marvin out of Cincinnati is quite deluded.. They LOVE Marvin coaching us.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 10:47 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I want them to lose out.  Call me a shitty fan, but that's where I stand with it.  Anything to help expedite the exit of this coaching staff.  I'm fed up.

It was even stated last year that the reason Marvin was retained was because of the team wins to knock out Detroit and Baltimore from the playoffs. So we better hope the Bengals don't pull wins out against the playoff-destined teams to finish the year. Honestly, I think what will finally close the book on Marvin is if the Bengals end up last place in the division. I believe that only happened once since Marvin took over (2010)?
Bengals are only a half-game ahead of Cleveland right now, so it could all come down to CIN@CLE on Dec 23.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Going 0 - 8???  VERY POSSIBLE, the only difference between the two is that it takes EFFORT to win.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
5-11 is not just possible. It’s a certainty.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 02:56 PM)grampahol Wrote: Pittsburgh will throw the last game just so Mikey has his built in excuse to keep Marvin yet again.  Anyone who thinks Pittsburgh wants Marvin out of Cincinnati is quite deluded.. They LOVE Marvin coaching us.. 

The Steelers may be at work on deals behind the scenes now to keep Merv in place ?
Reply/Quote