Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about Peko?
Gotta show some love to Peko, he's been a huge disruption to opposing teams, I think Geno has helped to contribute to that but he's doing an excellent job.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Geno + decreased snaps = better looking play from Peko.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
All Peko needed was us getting out DL rotation back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He has been playing about half of the defensive snaps each game.

Pro-football-reference.com has snap counts in their box scores now, but they don't seem to have totals for the year.
Reply/Quote
Gotta give some love to the preeminent pile jumper!  LOL

But, he did actually make a play or two.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Geno + decreased snaps = better looking play from Peko.

Troof.
Geno being Geno makes everyone better.
Watch the DL when he isn't out there. It's ugly.
Reply/Quote
This decreased snap count has him chippy too. He's bordering on a personal foul call about every series.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Gotta give some love to the preeminent pile jumper!  LOL

But, he did actually make a play or two.

Now if Rey M. could make a few...And how many tackles did Vinnie R. miss?
Reply/Quote
He's looked much better this year than he has recently. Hope it continues.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 05:13 AM)Derrick Wrote: Now if Rey M. could make a few...

You must not be watching many Bengals games. Maualuga has made numerous huge plays this season...
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You must not be watching many Bengals games. Maualuga has made numerous huge plays this season...

That pancake of the Rams running back was sick!

Rey will never live up to the draft hype of being a first round talent that slid to the second. It's not his fault he got that label. He's a solid linebacker who can compliment a star like Burfict. That's good enough. 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 09:41 AM)gobobro Wrote: That pancake of the Rams running back was sick!

Rey will never live up to the draft hype of being a first round talent that slid to the second. It's not his fault he got that label. He's a solid linebacker who can compliment a star like Burfict. That's good enough. 

Agree with you.  I really think some posters respond based on previous perceptions without bothering to actually watch what is currently happening with this team.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:03 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Troof.
Geno being Geno makes everyone better.
Watch the DL when he isn't out there. It's ugly.

I can understand rotating him out to keep him fresh, but what I don't get is when we rotate Geno AND Carlos out. They're our two best DL. One of them should always be out there.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Peko seems awfully hungry this year, both football wise and in general, sooooo much belly rubbing. Wink
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Love the hate for 58. Without his play on 3rd and short vs. AZ we don't even have a chance to tie the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Geno + decreased snaps = better looking play from Peko.

I agree, but i also think Peko has looked much better this year all on his own.

This coming from the Peko hater of them all.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You must not be watching many Bengals games. Maualuga has made numerous huge plays this season...

(12-01-2015, 09:41 AM)gobobro Wrote: That pancake of the Rams running back was sick!

(12-01-2015, 09:51 AM)JADefense Wrote: Agree with you.  I really think some posters respond based on previous perceptions without bothering to actually watch what is currently happening with this team.

(12-01-2015, 04:58 PM)brian5562 Wrote: Love the hate for 58. Without his play on 3rd and short vs. AZ we don't even have a chance to tie the game.

Maualuga has been very solid this year and has made some vicious hits. Preconceived notions is what i think as well.

It is okay to hate on a player when they play bad and don't get better but these Bengals have improved immensely this season.
Reply/Quote