Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about a defensive TD or big special teams play?
(10-24-2020, 11:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Browns have one of the worst special teams units in the league.  As far as the defensive TD goes, Phillips had a pick six if he holds on to the ball against the Ravens.  Could have been a MASSIVE play that makes it 17-7 when the defense is starting to find the way.  

I have no idea why Phillips dropped off so massively against the Colts.  He was amazing, especially rushing the passer, against the rats.  

I sincerely hope they employ the same gameplan they did against the rats.  Delayed blitzes and secondary pass rushers against Mayfield.  Every team makes him look like a turd EXCEPT the Bengals.  They need to get a rush on him and keep him in the pocket and uncomfortable.

I have no doubts the offense will find its way to over 24 points.  This game is on Anaurmo and his ability to create pressure on Mayfield and keep him in the pocket.  If he has all day, they will destroy the Bengals with WJIII out.  

The Bengals need to have a controlled rush coming up the middle on Mayfield. Mayfield is short and you impede his passing lanes. The dlineman need to have their hands up 
If they cant bring heat on.him.

Wyatt Teller is out at RG. He is everything Redmond isnt 
Smart and agile. 
The Bengals have to advantage of his absense

Phillips needs to come up with a INT and more better a pick 6.
He has none this year and has more snaps than last.
This defense needs a guy to take over ala Patrick Queen.

And as usual Mr.Average Alex Erickson  will have his 6 yds on punt  returns. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 07:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Nah, they blew that a game before, I believe. 

10-11 on 4th down

Which makes the 3rd and 1 FB dive with a 0 offensive snap guy followed by a FG attempt so much weirder.

Damn man, I had one positive and you had to bring me back to reality lol
Reply/Quote