U M! B C!

Making history!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats!!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wtf is a Retriever anyway?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Congratulations, hate Virginia because of a loud mouth radio host in Louisville.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Stringer Bell’s alma mater.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2018, 09:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wtf is a Retriever anyway?

A dog.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Never thought we’d see a 16 seed win. We thought If they would have won, it would have been by a last second shot......not a complete depantsing of the #1 overall seeded team.

Congratulations Retreivers!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 10:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A dog.

Did somebody ring? What's up? 

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did somebody ring? What's up? 

Some dude, claims to be an American, didn't know what a retriever was.  Can you believe this guy?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 03:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Some dude, claims to be an American, didn't know what a retriever was.  Can you believe this guy?

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  LMAO

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 10:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A dog.

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt that their mascot wasn’t a retriever as in the dog. And worse I’m guessing a Chesapeake Bay Retriever of which I’ve only known one and it sucked.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Btw...I heard a lot of talk about how Xavier was the weakest #1. Guess we won’t hear anything about it from those experts now.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 05:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was giving them the benefit of the doubt that their mascot wasn’t a retriever as in the dog. And worse I’m guessing a Chesapeake Bay Retriever of which I’ve only known one and it sucked.

Yea it's specially a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Besides the adorable puppy they had my senior year as the new "True Grit" (our mascot), I've only known one and she was a good dog. Funny enough, the family got her Indiana before moving to Maryland. 
[Image: xxlarge.jpg?1474051738]
[Image: Puppies_UMBC50-3216a-e1473945058284-1920x768.jpg]
[Image: UMBC.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Hell of a run by the Dawgs. No one thought we'd even be in the tourney much less a possession away from taking the lead most of the 2nd half in the round of 32.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 05:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea it's specially a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Besides the adorable puppy they had my senior year as the new "True Grit" (our mascot), I've only known one and she was a good dog. Funny enough, the family got her Indiana before moving to Maryland. 
[Image: xxlarge.jpg?1474051738]
[Image: Puppies_UMBC50-3216a-e1473945058284-1920x768.jpg]
[Image: UMBC.jpg]

They are pretty dogs, but I absolutely hated the one the neighbors had.  Annoying little shit.  My parent's Newfoundland once ran it over and knocked it unconscious.  

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2018, 12:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: U M! B C!

Making history!
Was unreal!

They closed the Wings and Rings I was at while the game was still going on and they just let us all sit there and go nuts with the staff while it was still going on!

KJ Maura is a bad-ass!  

I never thought we'd ever see that but it was amazing to witness history!
(03-19-2018, 05:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hell of a run by the Dawgs. No one thought we'd even be in the tourney much less a possession away from taking the lead most of the 2nd half in the round of 32.

Inexperience showed in the second game down the stretch.  

They kept making dumb mistakes when they had chances to take control of the game.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 05:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Was unreal!

They closed the Wings and Rings I was at while the game was still going on and they just let us all sit there and go nuts with the staff while it was still going on!

KJ Maura is a bad-ass!  

I never thought we'd ever see that but it was amazing to witness history!

Inexperience showed in the second game down the stretch.  

They kept making dumb mistakes when they had chances to take control of the game.

I never watch college ball, only did cause it was my school. Was not expecting that!

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 10:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I never watch college ball, only did cause it was my school. Was not expecting that!

I don't watch much college or NBA but there's nothing better than the conference tourneys and the national tournament!

Kids playing for their basketball lives and just for pride!
Reply/Quote
Congrats on the big win pat.

Read an article on the Twitter guy on the athletic. Lots of excitement for the school.
Reply/Quote