Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about that Marvin Lewis Coaching Tree
Marvin and his 2 former coordinators are currently holding down 3 of the 8 Division Leader spots in the NFL and one would have to assume that Hue Jackson will be at the top of many a wishlist for HC next year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hue jackson is a great OC. That is all.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 07:33 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Hue jackson is a great OC. That is all.

Did a hell of a job in Oakland running the show.  Mark Davis neutered him and it went back down hill.
Reply/Quote
Ideally, Gruden plays Zimmer in the NFCCG and we get the winner in Super Bowl 50.

I'm going to put the pipe down, now.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
if Zimmer beat us in the super bowl it'd be Bill Walsh type scenario all over again
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Coaching trees are cool, but Marv needs playoff wins to cement his legacy here. Until he succeeds on the bigger stage, there will always be a "yeah...but". And those questions/concerns are very real and legit. Ask Marv, he'll say so himself. Once he handles business though (I think it'll finally happen this season), I think he'll be considered one of the better HC's in the NFL.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 08:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Coaching trees are cool, but Marv needs playoff wins to cement his legacy here. Until he succeeds on the bigger stage, there will always be a "yeah...but". And those questions/concerns are very real and legit. Ask Marv, he'll say so himself. Once he handles business though (I think it'll finally happen this season), I think he'll be considered one of the better HC's in the NFL.

...and it will all be worth the wait. 

Lions are looking for a GM... Confused

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote