Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about that catch by Higgins?
Loved seeing him have a breakout game.

And that catch at the goal line was sick.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Loved seeing him have a breakout game.

And that catch at the goal line was sick.

I think the loss overshadowed a lot of good things by our offense, mainly Boyd and Higgins getting in on some action. Yet another deep 50+ pass for Burrow, this time not to Chase.
Reply/Quote
I like Tee he is like Tate 2.0. With that said I would like to see him create more separation.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:37 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I like Tee he is like Tate 2.0. With that said I would like to see him create more separation.

He had plenty of separation on that bomb from Burrow off of PA.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:37 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I like Tee he is like Tate 2.0. With that said I would like to see him create more separation.

Tee is like Tate 2.0?

Why do people here think Tate is this spectacular receiver? It’s hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:40 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Tee is like Tate 2.0?

Look at other posts by this guy and you will understand what is going on.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't the catch at the goal line the one that shouldn't have counted but Saleh goofed and was too slow to pull out the challenge flag?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:40 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Tee is like Tate 2.0?

Most of Higgins catches are tightly contested. Tate is a lesser version of Tee Higgins
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Most of Higgins catches are tightly contested. Tate is a lesser version of Tee Higgins

A much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much lesser version of Tee Higgins. Tate is irrelevant
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:52 AM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Wasn't the catch at the goal line the one that shouldn't have counted but Saleh goofed and was too slow to pull out the challenge flag?

It did kind of look like the ball moved and might have hit the ground. Idk if they would have seen enough on replay to overturn it, but I was definitely expecting the challenge flag.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: A much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much lesser version of Tee Higgins. Tate is irrelevant

We do not agree on much, but I 110% agree with this.
Reply/Quote
If we lost Higgins we would lose a part of the offense.

We lose tate and we lose nothing. That’s the difference
Reply/Quote