Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are the Steeler faithful coping?
(12-30-2021, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They're giving up 3 at home to the Browns with the season on the line!

Hilarious

Like you said, we've thought they're done before, but Ben doesn't look like he can win games anymore with his, and it kills me to say this, late-game heroics or just taking over games.

They're done!

Thanks for this.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They're giving up 3 at home to the Browns with the season on the line!

Hilarious

Like you said, we've thought they're done before, but Ben doesn't look like he can win games anymore with his, and it kills me to say this, late-game heroics or just taking over games.

They're done!

With Ben hinting that it's his final game at the Ketchup Bowl, I suspect that the Steelers will rally for a final win over the hated Browns.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 03:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With Ben hinting that it's his final game at the Ketchup Bowl, I suspect that the Steelers will rally for a final win over the hated Browns.

Didn't think about that but you're right.

I imagine it will be part of Tomlin's pre-game speech and Ben will also say something about it.

The stadium will also be rocking.

Let's just hope the Browns can play spoilers. 
Reply/Quote
Ideally, they’ll play to a tie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This past Sunday Sun, December 26
was National Whiner’s Day so both Crapburgh and Faultimore had excuses..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:39 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Laugh now, cause when they beat the Browns and then the Ravens while Cincinnati Bungles their last two against KC and Cleveland, you'll be on the outside looking in while the Steelers will be perfectly positioned at 9-7-1 to go on an epic tear. Shades of 2005.  Tongue

This didn't age well. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 10:58 AM)FastEddie Wrote: This didn't age well. Hilarious

You took it serious? Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
One of my renters is a die hard steeler fan. Was very gracious, even stoked, about the season burrow and chase are having. She does think there’s a good chance AR lands in Pittsburgh… . That’s how she’s coping…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote

Hilarious

They're done!

(12-30-2021, 04:17 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Thanks for this.  ThumbsUp

Again, thanks.  I had pretty much accepted that their season was over, but as soon as I saw another of your predictions of the Steelers’ demise, I knew we were going to have a chance.  LOL
Reply/Quote