Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you going to stop…
Jeff Blake - Carl Pickens - Darnay Scott - KiJana Carter?
Carson - Johnson - Housch - Rudi
Dalton - AJ blah blah blah

This franchise is deja vu all over again…
Reply/Quote
Offence is the problem.... the defence have choked the end of both games... but give up 23 and 20 points and you should be 2-0. Offence had the ball all game against Pittsburgh and scored 20. They had one good drive today. Atrocious.
Reply/Quote
The defense faced bad offenses. They get no pressure. Against an elite qb, they'll get shredded.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:00 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Offence is the problem.... the defence have choked the end of both games... but give up 23 and 20 points and you should be 2-0. Offence had the ball all game against Pittsburgh and scored 20. They had one good drive today. Atrocious.

They need to build a good Offensive Line. They spend money on these old guys like Collins or Rieff that are washed up, but there afraid to draft a O lineman early because the last guy (Price ) was a flop. We knew we needed O lineman and in the first two rounds of the draft we selected secondary guys, and next year they will select a DE in the first round. Until they learn to take the O Line seriously, they will struggle.
Reply/Quote
For us old timers who have been around a while. I’ve heard this through so many regimes.

“Oooh I’d hate to be a D coordinator trying to stop XYZ”

And invariably they always stop them because the line is never good or physical enough.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:08 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: They need to build a good Offensive Line. They spend money on these old guys like Collins or Rieff that are washed up, but there afraid to draft a O lineman early because the last guy (Price ) was a flop. We knew we needed O lineman and in the first two rounds of the draft we selected secondary guys, and next year they will select a DE in the first round. Until they learn to take the O Line seriously, they will struggle.

Collins isn’t old. I think they were hoping for an upgrade and also a leader with Reiff
Reply/Quote