Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you starting off the season?
Live out of the area so streaming on Sunday ticket at home. Game starts at 11 here so will probably hold off on the beer till halftime. Will go to the bar to watch later games. Foolishly or not, put $100 on Bengals to win SB, $50 on AFC north and AFC Championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 11:53 AM)fullonbehavior Wrote: Live out of the area so streaming on Sunday ticket at home. Game starts at 11 here so will probably hold off on the beer till halftime. Will go to the bar to watch later games. Foolishly or not, put $100 on Bengals to win SB, $50 on AFC north and AFC Championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What site?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TV is already set up to go to 707 when I hit Previous CHannel, with Sunday NFL Countdown currently on the screen.

When the game ends we will head to some friends house to watch the afternoon games on Red Zone with them. They have chilli cooking on the stove and ribs on the Big Green Egg, so it'll be some good eatin'. We're actually going there because the lady of the house convinced my misses to join her fantasy league, so they are going to be stat watching together. Whatever allows me to watch more football!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 11:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: What site?

I have the college student Sunday ticket that I get through my daughter being in school. $100 a year, the least I could get for the tuition expense
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 12:17 PM)fullonbehavior Wrote: I have the college student Sunday ticket that I get through my daughter being in school. $100 a year, the least I could get for the tuition expense

I mean what site did you make the bet?

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 11:56 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: TV is already set up to go to 707 when I hit Previous CHannel, with Sunday NFL Countdown currently on the screen.

When the game ends we will head to some friends house to watch the afternoon games on Red Zone with them.  They have chilli cooking on the stove and ribs on the Big Green Egg, so it'll be some good eatin'. We're actually going there because the lady of the house convinced my misses to join her fantasy league, so they are going to be stat watching together.  Whatever allows me to watch more football!

Was doing Brats today but now doin chili. Wifes call. I'm ok with it. Hope I dont get that shit all over my new AJ Green jersey. LOL.

Reply/Quote
Nothing too special. Depending on rain, I might go to the bar for football and wings, then stopping
 on the way home to pick up chili ingredients for supper and work lunches
Reply/Quote
Heart 
Tiger WhoDey2

Pre Hurricane....in my chair, watching the game on the beach on my phone.
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Was thinking of going to sports bar nearby, but prefer to stay in. Im just not into it all like I used to be. Don't even play fantasy anymore, and I started playing before the internet basically.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Watching at home with a cold one.
Reply/Quote
My usual Sunday football routine begins with Mass with the family followed by lunch and the Bengals game.

Today I’ll be at home watching the game with my 9 year old daughter whose favorite player is AJ Green. Mrs. Fan_in_Kettering just made lunch — OOO! It’s a mango flavored protein shake for me! — and I’ll have some ginger ale during the game.

I was at Lucas Oil Stadium just under a month ago for another event and it can be loud in there.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:04 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Watching at home with a cold one.

A cold beer or a cold woman? The first one is way better than the second one.
Reply/Quote
1500+ miles from home in a hotel room streaming it on my tablet...at 11am.

And with beer of course.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 12:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Was doing Brats today but now doin chili. Wifes call. I'm ok with it. Hope I dont get that shit all over my new AJ Green jersey. LOL.

Whether I am at home or out, I remove my jersey when I eat.  I try to limit eating until half time of Bengals games to prevent any bad mojo.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 12:51 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Tiger WhoDey2

Pre Hurricane....in my chair, watching the game on the beach on my phone.

So should the town change the name to Pilot Beach, NC?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: A cold beer or a cold woman?  The first one is way better than the second one.

Budweiser
Reply/Quote
Today's plan is to watch the Bengals and putz around on the board here. Then get a workout and work on my various bizarre creative projects as I half watch some 4pm game. The Bears are my NFC team so I'll be watching the Packers own them until I'm up too late.
Reply/Quote
With a big, fat W :andy:
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote