Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad are the Jets?
(10-31-2021, 12:19 PM)jason Wrote: So did our sorry team last year. The Titans ain't exactly the Greatest Show On Turf... But the Jets do suck. They're probably the worst NFL franchise over the last decade.

It's funny that you say that, as they have the longest active streak for not making the playoffs, which is 10 years.
The next closest is a tie between the Bengals, Cardinals, and Broncos at 5.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think this is the worst AFC team the Bengals have faced this year, and maybe the worst period.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 10:27 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm a little girl.

Come on man. You're more than that.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 12:36 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think this is the worst AFC team the Bengals have faced this year, and maybe the worst period.

Yeah, this is the worst team Cincinnati has faced to date. They have an SRS rating of -17.5, far and away the worst in the league. This means that if they were to play an average team, they are theoretically 17.5 points WORSE than that average team. Their defense sucks and their offense is horrendous. To put that into perspective, by SRS Jacksonville is twice as good as the Jets.

They are super bad. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: To be fair, that was a short week coming off a road game, but I hear ya.  

I think they will be pretty similar to the Lions game.  Try to take what the defense gives them, focus on the ground game (which is really the only strength of the Jets defense) and not force the ball to Chase.  I could see Higgins or Boyd having a huge game and a lot of running plays  that might be boring early, but will pay dividends late.  

Also hoping to see the turnover train and the sack numbers get going again for our defense.  

I think Boyd has a huge game! They are going to play not to get beat by Chase and then underneath routes should be open.
Reply/Quote
Turns out Fred meant "bad" like "bad to the bone", or like how that kid in The Wizard talks about the Power Glove.

[Image: lucas-power-glove-345x345.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 12:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's funny that you say that, as they have the longest active streak for not making the playoffs, which is 10 years.
The next closest is a tie between the Bengals, Cardinals, and Broncos at 5.

They can't even retain their good draft picks... They hung an L on us though. The defense was pitiful today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote