Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Mock (TDN) 4/16/20
Disclaimer: For the last pick I literally just grabbed the top player on the board.

1. Joe Burrow, QB
33. Josh Jones, OT
65. Tee Higgins, WR
107. Logan Wilson, LB
147. Michael Onwenu, IOL
180. Shaquille Quarterman, LB
215. John Hightower, WR
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Literally any draft that nets us Josh Jones is a good draft. Tee Higgins sliding to the 3rd is just insane
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 07:46 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Literally any draft that nets us Josh Jones is a good draft. Tee Higgins sliding to the 3rd is just insane

Couldn't believe Higgins was still there. 

I really wanted some type of defensive player to finish things out, but they way my board fell it was a lot of WRs, RBs, and offensive linemen at the top.  Could've reached for a CB, I suppose.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 07:51 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Couldn't believe Higgins was still there. 

I really wanted some type of defensive player to finish things out, but they way my board fell it was a lot of WRs, RBs, and offensive linemen at the top.  Could've reached for a CB, I suppose.

A lot of my drafts end up with a lot of wrs in the 7th and I’m looking for a guy I like them or best D player available.

I don’t believe any player is a reach in the 7th. I think that any developmental player you may like is worth selecting
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 07:51 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Couldn't believe Higgins was still there. 

I won't be at all surprised if Higgins makes it to 65 next Friday.
Reply/Quote
I've been getting Tee Higgins in the 3rd in my TDN mocks as well.

I just don't buy it haha.

I'd LOVE it.

But I don't buy it.
Reply/Quote
I lied. Decided to give it one more go and it happened again.

1. Joe Burrow, QB
33. Kenneth Murray, OLB
65. Tee Higgins, WR
107. Netane Muti, IOL
147. Jonathan Garvin, EDGE
180. Jacob Phillips, ILB
215. Trey Hopkins, OT
Reply/Quote
Very solid
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote