Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad has this era (error) been?
Per PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/04/39-coaches-and-counting-have-won-a-playoff-game-since-marvin-lewis-was-hired/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
QUICK!  Someone go kill a healthy horse! We need at least one dead one to beat mercilessly the next two seasons!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hey now. Not everyone appreciates mediocrity and failure. Forgive those of us who don't.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Dudes that have retired are on the list.....Gibbs, Cowher.....wow.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 01:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: QUICK!  Someone go kill a healthy horse! We need at least one dead one to beat mercilessly the next two seasons!  

err...yeah...theres so many fresh topics to cover like

mike brown...
marvin lewis...
andy Dalton....
john ross...
losing seasons...
um...well never mind...
Reply/Quote
0-7 is an improvement????

“Teams don’t immediately succeed after you fire a long-tenured, unsuccessful coach”
— Jeff Fisher
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Personally, I'm all complained out and have lost the urge to dwell on the past.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Quote:Bruce Arians, Bill Belichick, Jim Caldwell, Pete Carroll, Brad Childress, Tom Coughlin, Bill Cowher, Jack Del Rio, Tony Dungy, Herm Edwards, Jeff Fisher, John Fox, Jason Garrett, Joe Gibbs, Jim Harbaugh, John Harbaugh, Mike Holmgren, Gary Kubiak, Mike Martz, Mike McCarthy, Mike McCoy, Jim Mora Jr., Bill O’Brien, Chuck Pagano, Sean Payton, Wade Phillips, Dan Quinn, Andy Reid, Ron Rivera, Rex Ryan, Marty Schottenheimer, Mike Shanahan, Mike Sherman, Lovie Smith, Mike Smith, Mike Tice, Mike Tomlin, Norv Turner and Ken Whisenhunt.

That list will grow to at least 40 this weekend when the winner of the game between Sean McDermott’s Bills and Doug Marrone’s Jaguars joins it. It could also increase to 42 if Titans coach Mike Mularkey and Rams coach Sean McVay win their first playoff games. And it could grow to as many as 44 with Eagles coach Doug Pederson and Vikings coach Mike Zimmer attempting to win their first playoff games next weekend.

Sad.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote