Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad is Uzomah's injury????
I hope he can play just for his own sake.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals have displayed more gamemanship then I thought they had in them. I think Uzi will be out but Bengals are allowing Rams to prepare for him. You never know but I would not want him to play and jeopardize his career.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I saw they said MCL sprain with a chance to play. I hope he can play and I really want to see him suit up he has been such a big part of this locker room and this season. A lot of his game as of late is fighting for those tough after the catch yards. I would have a hard time imagining he will be able to do any of that. But what the heck do I know.
Reply/Quote
He’s playing. He will be in insane pain but that will go away as soon as he gets a couple snaps in.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Idk man, I get he is the energy of the offense but I don't see him contributing much otherwise. Elevate Moss. to take his catching downs.

Edit: Can we not pick up somer sort of pass catching TE?

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: He’s playing. He will be in insane pain but that will go away as soon as he gets a couple snaps in.

Modern medicine is amazing. 

I'm sure that sprain will be injected and numbed, and he'll be wearing a brace while playing...
IF an MRI shows no structural damage.
Reply/Quote
it would be cool to get Moss in there if CJ can't go
Reply/Quote