Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How 'bout them Colts?
Great comeback today boys!!!

*giggle giggle*

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Did whatshisface4 make his way over here? I haven't seen him in awhile.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 10:38 PM)MrRager Wrote: Did whatshisface4 make his way over here? I haven't seen him in awhile.

Yes. He is registered and has posted here. 

Kinda doubt we'll see him for a while tho. 

That should bring him out of hiding...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He has 31 other teams to root for
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 10:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. He is registered and has posted here. 

Kinda doubt we'll see him for a while tho. 

That should bring him out of hiding...

Uh... yeah... WRONG!

I'm here and yeah, the Colts lost because once again, they started too slow. Even Luck said it in his interview. We'll see. The defense is injured so once they get healthier, they won't be so much like a sieve.

By the way, congrats on your Bengals lucking their way to a win. If the Jets hadn't screwed up that one kick, it would be the Bengals with the "L". Don't act like the Bengals were superstars in their opening game.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 12:07 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: He has 31 other teams to root for

It's THREE! Colts, Steelers, and Bucs. I'm no longer rooting for the Broncos because Manning's not there anymore.

Get it right, okay?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:25 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Uh... yeah... WRONG!

I'm here and yeah, the Colts lost because once again, they started too slow. Even Luck said it in his interview. We'll see. The defense is injured so once they get healthier, they won't be so much like a sieve.

By the way, congrats on your Bengals lucking their way to a win. If the Jets hadn't screwed up that one kick, it would be the Bengals with the "L". Don't act like the Bengals were superstars in their opening game.

If you had watched the game you would have seen it was a block, and a good play. Also, the Bengals won because they found a way to overcome the poor interior OL blocking and run defense. That way basically involved AJ Green and Andy Dalton carrying the team. Sometimes you have a game where it doesn't all work right, and to have a player(s) stand up and bring the win home is what you need. 
Reply/Quote

Naw, you got that all wrong.  The Colts lost because they are a poor team. Wink

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:26 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: coltsfan4ever

It's THREE! Colts, Steelers, and Bucs. I'm no longer rooting for the Broncos because Manning's not there anymore.

Get it right, okay?

That's still two too many.  
Reply/Quote

So let me get this straight, you are calling the Bengals lucky but making excuses for the Colts lose.

Lets compare opponents and events.

Bengals go into New York on 9/11 anniversary, against a team that was 10-6 last year and considered playoff contender and Bengals win.

Colts play at home against a Lions team that was 7-9 last year and had their HOF WR retire and the Colts lose....

This is room is called the Smack Talk Room , not the Dumb Ass Room...  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 09:29 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So let me get this straight, you are calling the Bengals lucky but making excuses for the Colts lose.

Lets compare opponents and events.

Bengals go into New York on 9/11 anniversary, against a team that was 10-6 last year and considered playoff contender and Bengals win.

Colts play at home against a Lions team that was 7-9 last year and had their HOF WR retire and the Colts lose....

This is room is called the Smack Talk Room , not the Dumb Ass Room...  Hilarious

What he said.  Bengals beat a playoff contender on the road, and Colts lost to a mediocre team at home.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:50 AM)Joelist Wrote: If you had watched the game you would have seen it was a block, and a good play. Also, the Bengals won because they found a way to overcome the poor interior OL blocking and run defense. That way basically involved AJ Green and Andy Dalton carrying the team. Sometimes you have a game where it doesn't all work right, and to have a player(s) stand up and bring the win home is what you need. 

It's amazing what you can do with a good QB behind a shitty o-line having to carry a struggling defense.

Indy's problem is that shit looking neck bearded caveman behind center. They should just cut him loose and try again next year.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

You didn't bother reading his post did you? haha. Like bees to honey.
Reply/Quote

The Jets didn't "screw up" a kick....the Bengals just rejected that bullshit.  Get the **** out of here with that weakness.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Andrew Luck got me the W on fantasy though! Atta boy!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:50 AM)Joelist Wrote: If you had watched the game you would have seen it was a block, and a good play. Also, the Bengals won because they found a way to overcome the poor interior OL blocking and run defense. That way basically involved AJ Green and Andy Dalton carrying the team. Sometimes you have a game where it doesn't all work right, and to have a player(s) stand up and bring the win home is what you need. 

And don't forget that goal line stand .. Jets were like 3rd and inches on the Goal line and Bengals Defense DENIED them a TD.

Colts suck, they got beat by a the freakin Lions at home. 

Time for the Caveman to save 15% and switch to another team. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:26 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: It's THREE! Colts, Steelers, and Bucs. I'm no longer rooting for the Broncos because Manning's not there anymore.

Get it right, okay?

Lol no shame what so ever..

You forgot to add all the teams Jake Delhomme played for to your list.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:35 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You didn't bother reading his post did you? haha. Like bees to honey.

Wink

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote

Luck would have been in the fetal position, postgame, crying for his momma.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:26 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's amazing what you can do with a good QB behind a shitty o-line having to carry a struggling defense.

Indy's problem is that shit looking neck bearded caveman behind center. They should just cut him loose and try again next year.

That's a Bingo.

Reply/Quote