Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How 'bout them Colts?
(09-12-2016, 10:52 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Andrew Luck got me the W on fantasy though!  Atta boy!

If you're relying on Luck to win FF, you're dead.

I could've started me at QB and I'd of won yesterday.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 03:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If you're relying on Luck to win FF, you're dead.

I could've started me at QB and I'd of won yesterday.

What? Luck is a fine fantasy QB. 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. He will also be throwing the ball like 50 times a game this year because the Colts have a terrible defense and no running game. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 03:18 PM)MrRager Wrote: What? Luck is a fine fantasy QB. 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. He will also be throwing the ball like 50 times a game this year because the Colts have a terrible defense and no running game. 

Which is fine. Until week 5 when he's a hairy blue and white smear in Lucas Oil Stadium.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
His "team" is going to get him killed. Again.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:26 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: It's THREE! Colts, Steelers, and Bucs. I'm no longer rooting for the Broncos because Manning's not there anymore.

Get it right, okay?

Just a suggestion, but there is a change name feature on the site. Although I don't know if coltssteelersbucsfan4ever is too long.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 09:29 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So let me get this straight, you are calling the Bengals lucky but making excuses for the Colts lose.

Lets compare opponents and events.

Bengals go into New York on 9/11 anniversary, against a team that was 10-6 last year and considered playoff contender and Bengals win.

Colts play at home against a Lions team that was 7-9 last year and had their HOF WR retire and the Colts lose....

This is room is called the Smack Talk Room , not the Dumb Ass Room...  Hilarious

Dumb Ass... yeah... and the Bengals scored how many points?

The Colts scored 35 points. Usually that's enough to win, unless the DEFENSE allows more points! Which happened because the Colts defense is currently ravaged by injuries.

From what I've read, the Bengals Offense is healthy. So... yeah... your defense better stay healthy 'cuz you ain't winning too many games just scoring 23 points.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 05:34 PM)Benton Wrote: Just a suggestion, but there is a change name feature on the site. Although I don't know if coltssteelersbucsfan4ever is too long.

Mellow

Don't need to change my name or avatar. If you've read ANY of my posts as to "why" I root for the teams I've listed, you'd know why I don't need to change my name or avatar.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 03:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Which is fine. Until week 5 when he's a hairy blue and white smear in Lucas Oil Stadium.

If that happens, I think Irsay will fire Pagano. This is Pagano's last chance to "fix" that O-Line and keep Luck from getting battered. As a Colts fan, I'm TIRED of seeing Luck get battered, so I'm kinda with Irsay on this.

I'm hoping your prediction doesn't come through because if Luck gets a season ending injury - AGAIN - there will be a huge outcry in Indy and I don't think Irsay will let Pagano off the hook this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 03:18 PM)MrRager Wrote: What? Luck is a fine fantasy QB. 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. He will also be throwing the ball like 50 times a game this year because the Colts have a terrible defense and no running game. 

Dude... I hope not! Because if he does, then that means that O-Line of his can't give him enough of a "rest" to get a running game going. Gore and the other running backs are good enough to establish the run. But that depends on the O-Line.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 12:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Lol no shame what so ever..

You forgot to add all the teams Jake Delhomme played for to your list.

Jake Delhomme?!! Are you still on that, dude? He doesn't make me mad anymore. That was because of the psycho ex-girlfriend. My current one loves Andrew Luck and the Colts. So... yeah... update, okay?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Luck would have been in the fetal position, postgame, crying for his momma.

Luck and the Colts scored 35 points. How many points did Dalton and the Bengals score?

I told you... the Colts defense is currently depleted. Once they get healthy it'll be a different story.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 07:36 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: If that happens, I think Irsay will fire Pagano. This is Pagano's last chance to "fix" that O-Line and keep Luck from getting battered. As a Colts fan, I'm TIRED of seeing Luck get battered, so I'm kinda with Irsay on this.

I'm hoping your prediction doesn't come through because if Luck gets a season ending injury - AGAIN - there will be a huge outcry in Indy and I don't think Irsay will let Pagano off the hook this time.

It's not a matter of if it happens, it's a matter of when. And doesn't drafting and free agency fall on the GM? Or does Pagano pull double duty?

(09-13-2016, 07:43 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Luck and the Colts scored 35 points. How many points did Dalton and the Bengals score?

I told you... the Colts defense is currently depleted. Once they get healthy it'll be a different story.

Luck was also playing the Lion's shaky at best defense. 

Dalton had Luck levels of protection and won. So your point is lost.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 07:43 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Luck and the Colts scored 35 points. How many points did Dalton and the Bengals score?

So you think the Jets and the Lions defenses are comparable? Not to mention the Colts were home, and the Bengals were away.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 08:41 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So you think the Jets and the Lions defenses are comparable?  Not to mention the Colts were home, and the Bengals were away.

I think we've established : Bengals on Road > Colts @ Home
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 07:31 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dumb Ass... yeah... and the Bengals scored how many points?

The Colts scored 35 points. Usually that's enough to win, unless the DEFENSE allows more points! Which happened because the Colts defense is currently ravaged by injuries.

From what I've read, the Bengals Offense is healthy.
So... yeah... your defense better stay healthy 'cuz you ain't winning too many games just scoring 23 points.

Who is the dumb-ass?

Tyler Eifert our top 5 TE called to tell you he did not play. Our defense who can also score points and set up great field position also called to remind you Burfict did not play and our slot CB Dennard did not play.

So dumb ass, the Bengals are already playing through injuries and suspensions and scored 23 points against a real defense unlike the 35 the Colts scored against a lousy Lion defense. Let's see how many points your boys put up against a real defense this week when you play Denver.

Look at the bright side, 1 of your teams gets a break and doesn't have to pay the Bengals this year since they were like 4-12 a year ago and not close to winning their weak division.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

simple Dalton and the Bengals scored enough points to win.... 

the colts not so much.
Reply/Quote

dude if you lose points for sacks and INTS he will cost you some games in FF  okay 2 years ago... but a lot of bad games...

until this weekend..  55 games played 55 INTs and 32 Fumbles.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 07:41 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Jake Delhomme?!! Are you still on that, dude? He doesn't make me mad anymore. That was because of the psycho ex-girlfriend. My current one loves Andrew Luck and the Colts. So... yeah... update, okay?

Everyone knows that psycho ex's are the ones we secretly regret letting get away.. Its ok because Jakey boy is taking good care of her now.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

1. The colts have never had a defense.

2. The Bengals O was depleted, and the jets D is very good.

3. Who won and who lost? Are you trying to claim that scoring 35 and losing is better than scoring 23 and winning?
Reply/Quote
I would just like to give out a big ole 'you're welcome' for bringing him out of the woodwork. 

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote