Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How 'bout them Colts?
(09-14-2016, 09:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: ...like lipstick on coltsfan's mom.

That's what he said. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
http://www.vintag.es/2016/09/before-internet-13-hilarious-mens.html#more

Quote:Before the Internet – 13 Hilarious Men's Personal Adverts from the 1960s

Before the web era gave millions the chance to enjoy their hidden desires in a cloak of secrecy, those in search of pleasure had to be a little braver to seek out like-minded individuals.

The newspaper ads include some hilarious lines such as one bachelors who complains 'fed up at home. Need wider range, seeks women and couples to 45 any status'.

[Image: mens-personal-adverts-1960s-3.jpg]

Shocked
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 07:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.vintag.es/2016/09/before-internet-13-hilarious-mens.html#more

Shocked

Geez, Paul Simon really went off the rails in the post-Garfunkel days!

[Image: d17eefbb30d24820c147fba9cac1199c.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 07:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.vintag.es/2016/09/before-internet-13-hilarious-mens.html#more

Shocked

This is how I picture Coltsfan.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 09:04 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This is how I picture Coltsfan.

That's how I picture his mom.
Reply/Quote
Caption this pic

[Image: art1a.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 09:04 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This is how I picture Coltsfan.

(09-16-2016, 05:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: That's how I picture his mom.

All seriousness aside, that's obviously his grandpa. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 05:43 PM)treee Wrote: Caption this pic

[Image: art1a.jpg]

"There's that Colts fan whose girl i'm banging."

"Oh, him? Yeah, i crammed her too."

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 09:08 AM)Donnyho Wrote: as the forums Indy resident, and therefore the foremost expert on Colts fans, I have to strongly disagree with the bolded. This year feels different up here. People just don't seem to care, for the most part. 

Like, every Friday is "Blue Friday": it's usually wall to wall Colts gear. Especially early in the season. But last Friday I saw maybe 25 jerseys/shirts/hats downtown. Usually it's every other person rocking some gear. It felt like everyone forgot the season was starting. I've been here since 2005 and this is the most disinterest I've seen. Week one of 2011, the no Manning, Pre Luck season, was better.

So I'm not sure the outcry would be huge here. It'd probably be more like a sigh of "Here we go again.

First of all, I actually agree with you about the indifference. For some reason, Colts Fans that I know seem to have "don't care" condition going on for this season. I'm not sure whether it's because Peyton officially retired AND Luck was injured all of last season or it's because the Colts are 0-2... AGAIN!

Just because they're indifferent doesn't mean there's not going to be an outcry if Luck gets injured again. Right now, he's healthy, but the Colts defense is currently paper thin. Until the defense gets its injured players back, the Colts are going to keep losing, I'm afraid. Oh well... such is life right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 07:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "There's that Colts fan whose girl i'm banging."

"Oh, him? Yeah, i crammed her too."

You too with the Jake Delhomme? Really? I didn't think YOU would be continuing that nonsense.

BTW... congrats on your Bengals making a comeback... sort of... well, at least they got a touchdown!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Shocked

Lol! That's actually pretty funny. It "kinda" looks like Luck, but it also looks like Paul Simon too!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 08:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You too with the Jake Delhomme? Really? I didn't think YOU would be continuing that nonsense.

BTW... congrats on your Bengals making a comeback... sort of... well, at least they got a touchdown!  ThumbsUp

Hey thanks!

Congrats on being 0-2!! :)

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 08:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You too with the Jake Delhomme? Really? I didn't think YOU would be continuing that nonsense.

street by street and hoss by hoss.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 09:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hey thanks!

Congrats on being 0-2!! :)

Okay... that hurt...  Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 09:15 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Okay... that hurt...  Sad

Come on man. I said thanks.  Cool

I forgot to ask...did the Colts score 35 today? I didn't watch the whole game.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 09:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on man. I said thanks.  Cool

I forgot to ask...did the Colts score 35 today? I didn't watch the whole game.

No... they forgot they were the Colts and thought they were the Bengals and scored only 20 pts.

Their saving grace is that they scored 20 pts on the Super Bowl Champion Broncos and their Super Bowl Champion defense.

Don't the Bengals play them at a later date?  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 11:04 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: No... they forgot they were the Colts and thought they were the Bengals and scored only 20 pts.

Their saving grace is that they scored 20 pts on the Super Bowl Champion Broncos and their Super Bowl Champion defense.

Don't the Bengals play them at a later date?  Smirk

Sweeeeeeeet. 

Yes, the Bengals play them this coming Sunday.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 11:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sweeeeeeeet. 

Yes, the Bengals play them this coming Sunday.

Better tell Andy to watch out for that dude named Von Miller. I hear he has a bad habit of strip-sacking QB's. He got Luck last week. Y'all need to score more than 20 pts if you want to beat those dudes.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 09:03 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Better tell Andy to watch out for that dude named Von Miller. I hear he has a bad habit of strip-sacking QB's. He got Luck last week. Y'all need to score more than 20 pts if you want to beat those dudes.

Bengals played in Denver, week 16 last year and Von got goose-egged. Different RT this time around so we'll see how it goes. 

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 10:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals played in Denver, week 16 last year and Von got goose-egged. Different RT this time around so we'll see how it goes. 

Well, y'all forgot that Ray dude. He kept Andy "nervous".  Shocked

Didn't I tell you that the Bengals needed to score MORE than 20 pts in order to beat those dudes? 17 pts? Really?

Oh, in case you didn't know, the Colts kryptonite (Chargers) came into Indy and almost had their way with the Colts again. But... Luck had another one of his come-from-behind games and we beat them with a last minute touchdown - almost literally!

So... after 3 weeks, Colts and Bengals have identical records: 1-2  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote