Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How 'bout them Steelers!!!! Prideof the AFCN!!
(01-16-2017, 01:43 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: No, I hope the patriots cheat and win. Then get caught and the NFL says "sorry Pittsburgh, nothing we can do...cause you know...we like them better..." love the Steelers to get a taste of their own BS

the steelers cheated? when?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 01:03 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: The steelers won't get preferred refs this time = loss

Funny, on the Patriots message board they think the Steelers get all the love from refs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 02:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Nope. Pretty much the only thing more evil to Bengals fans than Tom Brady is the steelers. 

And I don't know what you're so proud of. They escaped that game thanks to harrison. 6 FGs is not gonna cut it in Foxboro.

I don't think the Patriots defense will be as tough as the Chiefs. I'm proud the Steelers keep gutting out wins. If anyone in the AFC can beat the Patriots it's the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 08:48 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Yeah I know what you mean, that is almost as bad as wide receivers who rape 15 year old girls. ThumbsUp

That's why his condition was 'If it is not the Bengals ...'
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 02:58 AM)Dill Wrote: Funny, on the Patriots message board they think the Steelers get all the love from refs.

Well, they honestly believe the Jets, Dolphins, 49ers, Panthers and even Joe Flacco himself are all bigger cheaters than the Patriots and that Spygate was actually everyone's fault.

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd never root for the Steelers. I don't like the Patriots either. But, I'm a Bengals fan first.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 10:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I'd never root for the Steelers. I don't like the Patriots either. But, I'm a Bengals fan first.

Will you be watching the Bengals play today? 

If not, consider supporting your AFCN brothers. If they win, it reflects well on all the whole division.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 04:39 AM)Dill Wrote: Will you be watching the Bengals play today? 

If not, consider supporting your AFCN brothers. If they win, it reflects well on all the whole division.

They got their ass handed to them just like everyone knew they would, thank you Antonio Brown for putting the nail in the coffin with that FB post.

I wish he would have posted the locker room scene after last night's game!

Probably lots of tears and complaining about officiating!!
Reply/Quote
I guess AFCE Pride >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AFCN Pride. But, join me now, fellow AFCN fans, as we root for the Pats to bring home the Lombardi. If they win, it reflects well on the whole conference.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 04:39 AM)Dill Wrote: Will you be watching the Bengals play today? 

Brothers?  Seriously?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 02:08 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: They got their ass handed to them just like everyone knew they would, thank you Antonio Brown for putting the nail in the coffin with that FB post.

I wish he would have posted the locker room scene after last night's game!

Probably lots of tears and complaining about officiating!!

I doubt the FB post played any role in the game.

I blame Tomlin's holding to the "do what we do best and the rest will take care of itself" philosophy. No specific prep for the game and no halftime adjustments. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:38 PM)McC Wrote: Brothers?  Seriously?

When representing the division, sure.
Reply/Quote