Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How come the people that cover the Bengals .....
How come the local and national people that cover
The Bengals have never called out Duke Tobin?
I swear he's called out here more on this board.
He's the captain if this sinking ship.
Reply/Quote
No accountability here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They won't call them out because they don't want their press credentials pulled.. That's happened before..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Duke Tobin is the Michael Scott of Front Offices everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 08:39 PM)impactplaya Wrote: How come the local and national people that cover

The local media has their access threatened if they ask the tough questions.

The national media simply doesn't care. The Bengals are irrelevant. Even if they're good, that's not good for business, because most people are fans of the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys or the NY teams.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The local media has their access threatened if they ask the tough questions.

The national media simply doesn't care. The Bengals are irrelevant. Even if they're good, that's not good for business, because most people are fans of the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys or the NY teams.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard "ya but they were playing the Bengals" over the last few weeks.

We're a national media joke.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 08:39 PM)impactplaya Wrote: How come the local and national people that cover

People want a GM
But we never see one
Some claim it may be Tobin
Yet he wasn't chosen
Now the team is failin'
Coffin with last nail in
7 losses sunken
Bengals fans still drunken
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard "ya but they were playing the Bengals" over the last few weeks.

We're a national media joke.

I think the national media is aware of Mike Brown, they just don't talk about it because again, the Bengals being bad is good for business.

They don't want to talk about this team. So hooray for Mike Brown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think the national media is aware of Mike Brown, they just don't talk about it because again, the Bengals being bad is good for business.

They don't want to talk about this team. So hooray for Mike Brown.

We're basically the Browns and the Browns morphed into how we used to be.
Reply/Quote