Poll: They (the Bengals) will draft...
Best available players
Mostly injured players
Only Injured players
Trade every pick for a mediocre kicker
Hire a combat surgeon to perform onfield amputations
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How confident are you about the upcoming draft?
The Bengals will likely draft in the top 5 so of course they'll acquire only the best. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol.

That is all
Reply/Quote
I'm confident whoever we draft will be on IR before week 1, likely with some ailment that is rarely seen in this day and age.

*Bengals place 1st round pick on injured reserve with severe case of the Bubonic Plague* - ESPN headline some time in 2020 (probably)
Reply/Quote
Geeez.. I forgot the option of Mike Brown gets arrested for bribing officials to make the team even worse..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
100% confident the Draft will happen and we will draft some players much as it does every year...
Reply/Quote
It allows you to vote for all options, so that's what I did.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
BPA where team need is a strong match.
Right now that's OL and LB. But I won't object to CB or DL.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 01:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: BPA where team need is a strong match.
Right now that's OL and LB. But I won't object to CB or DL.

When you pick Top 3 or 5...you almost have to go BPA and not worry about need.

Like no way would we go LB there.

It looks like QB, OT, DE are what's there Top 5.
Reply/Quote
This is silly! Tongue
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The early return on the 1st draft under Zac Taylor has been excellent! I am very excited about the future!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 01:41 PM)WhoDey Wrote: The early return on the 1st draft under Zac Taylor has been excellent! I am very excited about the future!

wait what?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 01:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wait what?

We must have missed the sarcasm.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We'll draft players. Whether or not they'll be upgrades to current players and have the talent commensurate with their draft position is what I'm a bit skeptical about.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 12:00 PM)motoarch Wrote: Lol.

That is all

With the recent push by some activist to allow parents not to immunize their kids and be allowed to go to school the top pick will get the measles and polio and be out indefinitely. This will happen between spring and training camp when he does a local school volunteer event. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:34 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: With the recent push by some activist to allow parents not to immunize their kids and be allowed to go to school the top pick will get the measles and polio and be out indefinitely. This will happen between spring and training camp when he does a local school volunteer event. 

Correct?
Reply/Quote
I am not worried about the draft more like what were going to do in free agency or shall I say lack of what we would do in free agency.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 01:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When you pick Top 3 or 5...you almost have to go BPA and not worry about need.

Like no way would we go LB there.

It looks like QB, OT, DE are what's there Top 5.

Simmons & Mosses might be worthy of top 5 pick come April.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Draft? Don't you mean "lottery week", as far as the Bengals are concerned? Don't they just pick a bunch of random numbers that they got a good feeling about, and hope that it's the winning combination?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Most on here will give it an A and talk about how they’ll win 10 games. It happens every year on here. People forget that other teams get to add players too. The best Free agents will all be signed and a week later the Bengals will begin to look for bargains on the cheap because they have grossly overpaid crappy guys that were already on the team. Isn’t this as consistent as an old Christmas record? It’s like the season tradition that gets the holidays rolling.. Bengals games don’t interfere with holiday plans because the games rarely matter, I guess that’s a silver lining to it all.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 09:11 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Most on here will give it an A and talk about how they’ll win 10 games. It happens every year on here. People forget that other teams get to add players too. The best Free agents will all be signed and a week later the Bengals will begin to look for bargains on the cheap because they have grossly overpaid crappy guys that were already on the team. Isn’t this as consistent as an old Christmas record? It’s like the season tradition that gets the holidays rolling.. Bengals games don’t interfere with holiday plans because the games rarely matter, I guess that’s a silver lining to it all.

Sad but 100% accurate.

With the 1st pick of the 2nd Round...the Bengals select FB...

'Zac gets his guy. A+++. He's clearly running the show.'
Reply/Quote