Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How could we possibly have been worried the Bengals would win today?
Sure the Bengals had a late game rising of too-little-too-late to lose another game and lead the league in losses. But they were out played and out coached by a supposedly much less talented team for 3 quarters.

A close loss is loss the same as any other loss and Taylor has managed to stack up more of them than any other coach in the league. There was no silver lining in this game. Dalton played well enough for another team to want to trade for him, so I guess we have a chance to look forward to having another draft pick.

If Fred Kitchens is on the hot seat in Cleveland in his first season a HC, Taylor should have a blow torch up his rump.

It's time to move on and bring in some real coaches who will command some respect and aren't fumbling and bumbling the season away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
A "real coach" is going to come here?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:05 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: A "real coach" is going to come here?

I'm pretty sure Rivera would come and Jay Gruden would probably love a chance to at a OC job with a brand new QB. And Taylor would be gone, so the interest Del Rio showed last season until he talked with Taylor could still be there for the DC job.

That's a much, much, much better set up than what the team has in place now. By miles and miles.

Reply/Quote
Because of the crap that happened today.

Haven't scored more than 23 all season. Haven't scored a 2nd half TD since the Kennedy Administration. Haven't recovered an onside kick since rockem sockem robots were under Christmas trees.

And what do they do ? Put up 23 in the 4th qtr. by not only scoring two TD's, they also make two 2 point conversions and recover onside kick. You know all the clutch things the Bengals never do.

You can't make that shit up. And so like this team to totally screw it up.
Reply/Quote
I figured Fitzmagic would kill them. Was funny to be sitting there at Bdubs and watch that comeback to tie the game. Got me a free beer from a Chiefs fan
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:11 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm pretty sure Rivera would come and Jay Gruden would probably love a chance to at a OC job with a brand new QB. And Taylor would be gone, so the interest Del Rio showed last season until he talked with Taylor could still be there for the DC job.

That's a much, much, much better set up than what the team has in place now. By miles and miles.

Bengals are the last option for people before heading to retirement or something less than NFL.
Reply/Quote
It would help to have a real team to have a real coach coach..

This just in..The bengals sold to the ghost of John R Brinkley formerly known as the goat glans doctor of the 1920s.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Brinkley
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote