Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did Vigil look today?
(01-01-2017, 07:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He didn't look 100% comfortable out there on some of it, but I generally don't expect late round guys to look otherwise in their rookie seasons.

I think he will work out well in his career.  He might not end up being a stud, but I don't see him becoming any less than Vinny Rey.

He was a 3rd rounder
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 09:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: As happened to us as well.

They were also playing for the chance to have a winning season.

Meh, I'd guess that they were content to mail this one in.  Draft slotting between 9-7 and 8-8 could be 4-6 positions.  Just as this win most likely cost the Bengals any shot at a top 10 pick.  Looking most likely at 12-14 for the Bengals now.  That will certainly shake up the mock draft game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 09:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He was a 3rd rounder

Oh yeah.  For some reason I was thinking 4th.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 09:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:
Meh, I'd guess that they were content to mail this one in.
  Draft slotting between 9-7 and 8-8 could be 4-6 positions.  Just as this win most likely cost the Bengals any shot at a top 10 pick.  Looking most likely at 12-14 for the Bengals now.  That will certainly shake up the mock draft game.

No, they weren't half assing it.

Don't forget, we were in the redzone with the chance to tie it up with less than 2 minutes to go in their house (maybe even take the lead were it not for a missed XP) but blocked passes and a fumble killed the drive.  Even then they had to have the intentional holding safety to seal the win.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 09:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, I'd guess that they were content to mail this one in.  Draft slotting between 9-7 and 8-8 could be 4-6 positions.  Just as this win most likely cost the Bengals any shot at a top 10 pick.  Looking most likely at 12-14 for the Bengals now.  That will certainly shake up the mock draft game.

Bengals are picking @ 9.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 10:02 PM)J24 Wrote: Bengals are picking @ 9.
Yeah, I saw that.  Good for us that all the appropriate other teams lost, in order to maintain that top 10 pick.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He killed a guy!

Reply/Quote