Poll: How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Thursday night ?
I expect to feel Totally stoked about who they picked in round 1 - ecstatic
Happy with the pick (feel even better about picks coming in later rounds based on it)
Hopeful they made the right move but not totally sure they did the right thing
So, so - 50/50 about the pick – Front Office has you on the fence with their move
Lack hope that they made the right move but not totally sure they did the wrong thing
Not happy at all with the pick (got to make up for it in the coming rounds)
I expect to feel Totally honked off about who they picked in round 1 - furious
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you expect you will feel AFTER the Front Office makes the 1st round pick on Th
58% of the Poll responders are expecting to feel either Happy with the Bengals 1st round pick or STOKED about it.

Mike and Marvin need to start this Draft off right and not disappoint.

Fingers crossed...
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 05:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I expect to be totally stoked!  *as long as they pick a player that I approve of   Ninja

I would be as well but they are the Bengals and rarely pick any of the guys I like. But I give it a 95% chance they take a WR, TE, or CB just cause Mike is still ringmaster. 
Reply/Quote
If they don't go offensive line. Then it better be a top 10 player who fell to us.

Fixing the line is going take 3 picks. Center,guard,tackle. I prefer a center in round 1 or 2. A tackle can be taken in 3rd or 4th. And a guard in the same area.

So if we pick BPA in 1st I won't be disappointed as long as we do address the center need with our next pick. I'm going to judge the class as a whole, not just 1 pick.
Reply/Quote
I just hope I feel better than I did after round 1 last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:02 PM)livebythe10 Wrote: If they don't go offensive line. Then it better be a top 10 player who fell to us.

Fixing the line is going take 3 picks.  Center,guard,tackle. I prefer a center in round 1 or 2.  A tackle can be taken in 3rd or 4th. And a guard in the same area.

So if we pick BPA in 1st I won't be disappointed as long as we do address the center need with our next pick.  I'm going to judge the class as a whole, not just 1 pick.

Judging the class as a whole is the wisest thing to do but it is nice to have the Center position out of the way & not have to worry about getting Center scraps.
Reply/Quote
I will upgrade my vote to "Happy with the pick (feel even better about picks coming in later rounds based on it)"
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:21 AM)depthchart Wrote: Judging the class as a whole is the wisest thing to do but it is nice to have the Center position out of the way & not have to worry about getting Center scraps.
Absolutely and we got our center it looks like. Unless we pick up another and price becomes our guard
Reply/Quote