Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel about Votto?
(03-08-2019, 12:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I just got throiugh posting about the Eifert Dilema and now IO amdealong with the Votto Dilema.  I don't know which one is worse.

What do you guys think?  Is the ED worse than the VD?

(03-11-2019, 02:24 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I think that he’s gonna get in. He does need about 3 more above average years though. Outside of his OBP, his career numbers aren’t going to be that high for a first baseman.

I was coming home from work couple days ago listening to 700 on the radio, Lance I think ? He put out an incredible stat/fact about JV.

"If JV goes 0 for 2900, the next 5 years at bats or something. He would still finish his career with a higher OBP (.299) than Billy Hamilton currently holds (.298)"

That may not be exact but it's close to the quote. Just incredible at any rate that he could go hitless for 5 years and still be ahead of BH !!

I just wish he would be more aggressive swinging the bat, driving in runs when we need clutch hits. There are many times we don't need another base runner. We need a line shot off the center field wall clearing the bases !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote