Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you give rep?
I can't seem to do it.
Also, my first thread over here. Yay!
Reply/Quote
Never mind. It must be that you have to create a thread lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 04:13 AM)orangeandblackblood Wrote: Never mind. It must be that you have to create a thread lol.

Never heard of that rule before.  Tongue
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 04:07 AM)orangeandblackblood Wrote: I can't seem to do it.
Also, my first thread over here. Yay!

Use the thumbs up Rate button.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wait until Marlon begs for it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 12:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wait until Marlon begs for it.

He he he
Reply/Quote
Early and often is the best policy!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 02:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Early and often is the best policy!

You know it brotha! Cool
Reply/Quote
My question is why can't you give people negative rep on this board?

Someone who posts equally great and shitty posts should even out at zero. They shouldn't be able to ascend from their good posts and not experience no penalty for their terrible posts.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: My question is why can't you give people negative rep on this board?

Someone who posts equally great and shitty posts should even out at zero. They shouldn't be able to ascend from their good posts and not experience no penalty for their terrible posts.

C'mon man, negative rep? That would be mean spirited. Smirk

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: My question is why can't you give people negative rep on this board?

I was thinking you had the option when you chose the thumbs up rate button. However when I clicked on it apparently you only have the option of +1, +2, +3 ,+4, or +5. Wasn't expecting that.
Reply/Quote

Exactly. I wanna neg rep EA Poe into oblivion :snark:

Though I could understand a limit on the neg rep, since you could just sit there and do it over and over and over again.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I have to admit it....I thought it was kind of hilarious when some troll would get on the Bengals message board and EVERYONE would negative rep the hell out of him and he would have something like 5 posts and -50 rep. They would disappear and come back with a new name and the same thing would happen.

Kind of funny, I didn't even know what "rep" was on the teams board for the first few YEARS I was on it.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 11:58 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Exactly. I wanna neg rep EA Poe into oblivion  :snark:

Though I could understand a limit on the neg rep, since you could just sit there and do it over and over and over again.

It's a good thing that most on here are pretty sensible, and would never abuse the rep system. ThumbsUp

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote