Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How freaking annoying is...
Andrew Luck, screaming "white 80!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs, EVERY FREAKING DOWN, while he's at home??!!!!

Freakin dork.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I guess he's trying to find his own "Omaha!" phrase.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:42 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I guess he's trying to find his own "Omaha!" phrase.

Ha!  When I played OL on a semi-pro team, many years ago, we used colors and numbers as audible codes.  Most common were Red and Blue, their meanings usually reversed at half time, as well as the odd-even number assignments to the hole, or route associated with.  The funny part of the story is that the rarely used code was Black.  Black was only used when the QB saw something glaringly open in the secondary alignment, and it was followed by route numbers for the two primary wide outs.  Anyway, we are lined up, the QB calls "Black 99", and we were to go on two.  A defensive tackle on the other side happened to be a black guy, wearing number 99.  He proceeds to jump up and declare, "It's coming right here guys", thinking it was a run, and he was the target of the blocking.

The Safeties came up to the box, the corners were left one on one, the play went for a deep TD reception.  Thus "Black 99" became the inside the huddle joke, for the rest of the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote