Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How likely to see NFL
(07-21-2020, 06:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: True and why one size fits all is a bad way to manage the virus. Mask mandates in South Dakota is dumb, but in NYC great idea. n time, we will see the death rates within 30 days as the current cases are resolved hopefully gone or sadly result in death. 

To an extent I agree.  We still need centralized guidance from sources such as the CDC, but with decentralized execution of the recommendations because not all parts of the country will be affected equally over time.  That way every governor, mayor, school district, etc doesn't have to reinvent the wheel every time. 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 06:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My daughter and grandson who is 16 are in day 5 of quarantine. Grandson has no symptoms and no issues. My daughter had no symptoms within 2 days of being diagnosed, but tired easily. She is back to normal now. She is 43 and doctor said they both had mild cases which was great news.

In time, they will get better at treatment and hopefully low risk for death for anyone less than 65 with no underlying medical issues, I have not seen my daughter f grandchildren now for over 3 months. Good thing for Face Time for us. The other 3 members in their family did not get it which is very strange to me. Why? No masks were worn at home and they barely left the house. So all 5 were always together.

Good question.  Could be their own immune status.  Could be the amount of virus each was exposed to.  Could be the frequency of hand washing or touching their eyes, nose, or mouth.

Same thing happens to families with colds, flu, strep throat, etc. Some get it some don't. Many times we can't explain why. I've even seen a wife eaten up with bed bug bites and the husband didn't have any and they shared the same bed. I have no explanation why.

Glad to hear they are improving.
Reply/Quote
No fans for Giants/Jets game recently announced.

In interest of fairness, look for no fans at games this year. How else can it be fair for Philly, and NY teams?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 07:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: No fans for Giants/Jets game recently announced.

In interest of fairness, look for no fans at games this year. How else can it be fair for Philly, and NY teams?

The bigger question is who are the scumbgag Philly fans gonna pelt with snowballs and batteries this year, now that they can't do it at games?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 08:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The bigger question is who are the scumbgag Philly fans gonna pelt with snowballs and batteries this year, now that they can't do it at games?

Santa
Reply/Quote
THIS IS FINE.

[Image: this_is_fine.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 06:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My daughter and grandson who is 16 are in day 5 of quarantine. Grandson has no symptoms and no issues. My daughter had no symptoms within 2 days of being diagnosed, but tired easily. She is back to normal now. She is 43 and doctor said they both had mild cases which was great news.

In time, they will get better at treatment and hopefully low risk for death for anyone less than 65 with no underlying medical issues, I have not seen my daughter f grandchildren now for over 3 months. Good thing for Face Time for us. The other 3 members in their family did not get it which is very strange to me. Why? No masks were worn at home and they barely left the house. So all 5 were always together.

Mind blown. Shocked

Glad everyone is okay Luvnit, God bless brother. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 08:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The bigger question is who are the scumbgag Philly fans gonna pelt with snowballs and batteries this year, now that they can't do it at games?

They have been practicing under cover of protesters. They need to get it out of their system
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Glad they are improving.
Reply/Quote