Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long since a Bengals playoff win?
The last time the bengals won a playoff game their team had no criminals, ex-cons, or thugs on the team. Funny isn't it.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 09:55 PM)Vlad Wrote: The last time the bengals won a playoff game their team had no criminals, ex-cons, or thugs on the team. Funny isn't it.

Ha. Current coach:

Reply/Quote
Shocked The "Ickey Shuffle" was all the rage in Cincinnati. Nervous
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 09:55 PM)Vlad Wrote: The last time the bengals won a playoff game their team had no criminals, ex-cons, or thugs on the team. Funny isn't it.

So the Bengals do have something on the Steelers as the Steelers have never accomplished that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ha. Current coach:

Porter never played for the bengals. Whats your point?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So the Bengals do have something on the Steelers as the Steelers have never accomplished that.

I'm glad you were able to find a positive in there somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:17 PM)Vlad Wrote: Porter never played for the bengals. Whats your point?

Only that it's old, played out, and tired to bring up the good old thug-criminal angle. Especially when you're a steelers fan. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:27 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'm glad you were able to find a positive in there somewhere.

It's easy when you don't derive your self-worth from the team you root for.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Only that it's old, played out, and tired to bring up the good old thug-criminal angle. Especially when you're a steelers fan. 

No one that I'm aware of has ever brought up how coincidental it is that the last time the bengals won a playoff game they were clean.

Whatever you and your buddy Michael have tried to interject here is irrelevant and has no bearing.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 11:02 PM)Vlad Wrote: No one that I'm aware of has ever brought up how coincidental it is that the last time the bengals won a playoff game they were clean.

Whatever you and your buddy Michael have tried to interject here is irrelevant and has no bearing.

Nobody's ever brought it up because it's stupid, Boner. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 11:02 PM)Vlad Wrote: No one that I'm aware of has ever brought up how coincidental it is that the last time the bengals won a playoff game they were clean.

I don't think you understand what coincidental means and in your desire to create smack you failed to do your homework.  A google search would have been sufficient.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 08:30 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yeah, with less that 2 minutes left I should have known your bungles would bungle it again.

Nope, just goes to show you the true nature of a lot of steeler "fans"  Turn it off when they are losing
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Only that it's old, played out, and tired to bring up the good old thug-criminal angle. Especially when you're a steelers fan. 

You want old, played out, and tired?  Read any post by Lunut.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 01:17 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Nope, just goes to show you the true nature of a lot of steeler "fans"  Turn it off when they are losing

You're just showing the true nature of Bengal fans by sounding like a moron...Lunvnit specifically.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 11:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think you understand what coincidental means and in your desire to create smack you failed to do your homework.  A google search would have been sufficient.

Oh that's what its all about? Ok, Mikey you win, now run along.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 11:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: Rock On

All seriousness aside...when the Bengals took the lead last week I started to type up a congratulatory note to the board here and a tweet about the their first win in all these years.

Did anyone post anything about the win and then have to delete it?

I didn't post, but I was composing one when Hill fumbled. 
Reply/Quote