Poll: How many more games will M. Nugent be the Bengals kicker?
This was his last Bengals game
End of the season.
He will retire a Bengal.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How long will M. Nugent last?
(11-20-2016, 07:01 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: If Ray finkle is still around I would take her over nugent any day. Or let some kid from the make a wish foundation take his place

This is awful yet oddly funny!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: GTFOH.

Wrong thread!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 08:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wrong thread!!!

Nope. That's directed to Mike and Marvin whend they deem Nugent the best option. 

Reply/Quote
What's sad is that according to our polls, we all know there's no accountability in this franchise. He could shank every kick the rest of the season and still have a job. Good thing my work place doesn't do that
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:49 PM)jason Wrote: Then they should play without a K for the rest of this meaningless season. Kevin Huber can give it a whirl. Nugent has to go on GP alone.

Maybe there is someone already on the team (bench) who could kick a FG once in awhile. Concerning PAT's, Hell, Marvy go for 2. If this team ever scores another TD this year that is.
Reply/Quote
He's just like Marvin. He has a job for life no matter what kind of garbage he is.
Reply/Quote
Adam not happy with some of the crowd today:

Reply/Quote
Pacman should worry about his own game.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Adam not happy with some of the crowd today:

The boos were timely and much-deserved, in my humble opinion.  Sorry that Adam disagrees.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Adam not happy with some of the crowd today:

Awwwww..Did him get his feewings hurt? Poor lil  guy  
Reply/Quote

Hey Adam, you have officially become Bengalized! Congrats!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:35 PM)jason Wrote: He should've been gone a lot of Mondays ago.

Agreed.  Hopefully, this is the week.  Time to find a younger, stronger-legged option that's not totally messed up in the head at this point.  I wish him the best as he "reboots his brain" for another team, but his days as a bengal should end tomorrow.  Looking at the options available, it looks like Bullock is the obvious selection to finish the season for us.
Reply/Quote
I wanted to vote he would be cut immediately, however I voted to the end of the season because we all know that Marvin loves him and is loyal to older players who are past their prime and are getting worse. I'm sorry but I wish for once someone in the front office would have the balls to cut his ass before next week because I am so sick of hearing people defend him time after time. Nugent sucks and there is no other way to say it because he has no leg strength and his accuracy is as bad as ever and getting worse. He cost this team another chance at a win today and he will continue to cost this team because he cannot even make what is equivalent to less than a 35 yard field goal on each extra point attempted. He is being paid nearly 3 million a year to miss extra points and field goals on a consistent basis. This is getting old and it will never change as long as Marvin is in charge here.
Reply/Quote
bump... in case we need a re-count (or a chance to change votes) after ANOTHER shank today. haha
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown doesn't want to spend the extra $150,000-200,000 to bring in a FA kicker for the next 5 games. If the Bengals have to respect that preference, we should just eliminate field goal attempts and one point conversions. Nugent can keep the kickoff job for now.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote