Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Bengal fans would you estimate were at Tennessee?
I just watched a replay of the game-winning kick on Twitter, and it sounded like quite a bit of CHEERING going on when he made it!
I don't recall seeing many shots of the crowd so... does anyone have an idea (someone who attended the game, maybe) how many Bengal fans attended?
Reply/Quote
A **** ton
Reply/Quote
OK, clearly I'm not looking for a set number.... but more like a percentage.
Reply/Quote
22.784%
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The camera didn't swing but Mixon was surprised by the amount of traveling fans in his post-game. I'll take 22.785% with price is right rules.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:47 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I just watched a replay of the game-winning kick on Twitter, and it sounded like quite a bit of CHEERING going on when he made it!
I don't recall seeing many shots of the crowd so... does anyone have an idea (someone who attended the game, maybe) how many Bengal fans attended?

I think it was Pally that posted a tweet about some tailgating...it looked like there were several thousand partying in the lot. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think it was Pally that posted a tweet about some tailgating...it looked like there were several thousand partying in the lot. 

Jim said there were about 3000 there at the tailgate.

Media estimated that at least 10% of the crowd was wearing orange.  That would be 6000-7000 that they could see.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:19 AM)pally Wrote: Jim said there were about 3000 there at the tailgate.

Media estimated that at least 10% of the crowd was wearing orange.  That would be 6000-7000 that they could see.  

Veeeery nice!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think it was Pally that posted a tweet about some tailgating...it looked like there were several thousand partying in the lot. 

There was/is a good amount drinking around town. Wasn't hard to find other fans to drink with who were just down and around town drinking without being at the game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think they didn't pan the camera on the crowd because maybe there was a more-than-expected number of Bengals fans showed up and it wrecked there sea of two-tones blue.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:38 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I think they didn't pan the camera on the crowd because maybe there was a more-than-expected number of Bengals fans showed up and it wrecked there sea of two-tones blue.

I do remember seeing a shot of the crowd and there was a decent amount of orange and black. Well done!

Also, the Titans have terrible uniforms and helmets. We have now beaten a team with some of the best uniforms/helmets and a team with some of the worst uniforms/helmets in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:38 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I think they didn't pan the camera on the crowd because maybe there was a more-than-expected number of Bengals fans showed up and it wrecked there sea of two-tones blue.

a lot of them were out of camera range in the upper level too.

This game was sold out of primary tickets before the Bengals were ever on the radar so every single Bengals fan bought their tickets on the secondary market. And many of those were dealing with the Titans asinine transfer rules.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:16 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I do remember seeing a shot of the crowd and there was a decent amount of orange and black. Well done!

Also, the Titans have terrible uniforms and helmets. We have now beaten a team with some of the best uniforms/helmets and a team with some of the worst uniforms/helmets in the playoffs.

Yeah, that Jets game: we beat ourselves.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:25 AM)pally Wrote: a lot of them were out of camera range in the upper level too.

This game was sold out of primary tickets before the Bengals were ever on the radar so every single Bengals fan bought their tickets on the secondary market.  And many of those were dealing with the Titans asinine transfer rules.

That front office is a scumbag. Part of me wished that the Bengals fans didn't show up so the stadium would only be half full.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Check out the thread with Mixon leading the Who-Dey !
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:38 AM)M.W. Wrote: Check out the thread with Mixon leading the Who-Dey !

Link?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:22 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Link?

Front page of the jungle noise - 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:13 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The camera didn't swing but Mixon was surprised by the amount of traveling fans in his post-game. I'll take 22.785% with price is right rules.

Noooooo, not the price is right, their prices are always inflated. lol
Reply/Quote
I also came across this... LOVE IT!
https://brobible.com/sports/article/bengals-fans-nashville-tennessee-titans/?fbclid=IwAR3PhHGRsOvsEw1l_jiw2iW1_lujyY3tWPBNICDjWVPqLosjKdZGg8zy0wQ
Reply/Quote
You do realize the Whodey chant is now iconic everywhere? If we win the whole thing there won't be a man, woman nor child alive in the nation who doesn't know the words.. LOL
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote