Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Games will you be attending this season?
(05-29-2015, 02:26 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Just now got 4 tix to the seattle game. One of the guys is a shehawks fan. Would love nothing more than to smack around those starbucks swilling sonsofbeotches.

I do enjoy Starbucks, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully 2! One at the Collesium vs. the Raiders and one at Levi's vs. the Niners
Reply/Quote
None--not this year.
I've seen this movie over and over plus I've read the book...

Notify me when Mike Brown is on the other side of the turf.....
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:07 PM)Camdaddy08 Wrote: I live in Sacramento and have already got my brother (Saints fan) to go with me for Sunday Night Football against the 49ers. I still have a pretty strong hatred for them considering they beat us in both Super Bowls. That pass to John Taylor still breaks me down. Wish I lived near Cindy so I could attend more but I will enjoy the games I can.

Well, if he's a Saints fan, you should be in good company with the 49ers hate......they dogged the Saints for years back in the 90s when Mora was there. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Tiger As many as the finances (and wife) allow...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: How many games will you be attending this season?  Will they all be at Paul Brown Stadium or will some be at different locations...??
I'm going week 1 in oakland! I have season tix for the raiders. Mostly cause they were 250 bucks
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Raiders and Niners.
Reply/Quote
I will be attending anywhere from 0 to 1 games this season.

As always.

You can't expect fans to make a money commitment until you show that you can actually win in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I understand wanting safety, but the NFL is making it harder for people to want to go to games. The Giants and Jets are going to be adding metal detectors to the entrances of their stadium. There's talk about putting them in all stadiums the following year. I know they implemented that clear bag policy and that turned some people off.

You've already got high prices on tickets and food. I'm failing to see how they're going to get fans to choose to go to games over staying home and enjoying the game on HDTV.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 06:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I saw them play in Nashville in 2011.

I'd like to see another away game but the farthest I am travelling is Charlotte or Atlanta.

One of my best friends lived in Frederick Maryland for years.  That is real close to Baltimore.  I always planned on going up there to catch a game with the ravens, but it never worked out.  This year he is moving back to Tennessee.

The thing that got me this past year was the JAX game. My son lives down there, was hoping to have an excuse to go down there.

I too was at the Titan's game 2011. I have a coworker here with season tickets. Couldn't give away the Jets tickets last year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
All the home games. Definitely at Buffalo. Maybe at Cleveland also.
Reply/Quote

Buffalo and the annual trip to Cincinnati.

I'm thinking the Rams game would be best :smile:
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Possibly one, @ Oakland.  Would be visiting the better half's family and taking her father to the game.
Reply/Quote