Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go, Starbucks..
(07-27-2015, 03:06 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What's your dissertation on?

Ida know...not the Simpsons, unfortunately!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-27-2015, 03:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...not the Simpsons, unfortunately!

Seems relative to the deconstruction of the Anthropic principle....
Ninja
(07-27-2015, 03:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...not the Simpsons, unfortunately!

More like a dissertation on the effect that Cheetos has on alleviating the munchies?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-27-2015, 05:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: More like a dissertation on the effect that Cheetos has on alleviating the munchies?

No, that might actually interest some people though.
(07-27-2015, 05:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: More like a dissertation on the effect that Cheetos has on alleviating the munchies?

Did you know that you can use Cheetos Puffs as kindling?

It's true! Fred posted about how Cheetos Cheese Puffs burn really well a long time ago on the other board so I had to try it out. Those things burn really well and for a pretty decent amount of time.

Thank Fred for the tip the next time you need to start a fire and only have Cheetos Puffs available as kindling.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(07-27-2015, 06:58 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Did you know that you can use Cheetos Puffs as kindling?

It's true! Fred posted about how Cheetos Cheese Puffs burn really well a long time ago on the other board so I had to try it out. Those things burn really well and for a pretty decent amount of time.

Thank Fred for the tip the next time you need to start a fire and only have Cheetos Puffs available as kindling.

I had no idea. Good to know
(07-27-2015, 06:58 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Did you know that you can use Cheetos Puffs as kindling?

Unsubscribe from Fred Facts.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]