Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Major league ballparks
Have you all been too total? What was the best stadium you guys have ever been too?
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2019, 12:05 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Have you all been too total? What was the best stadium you guys have ever been too?

I've been to GABP, the Brewers park, Fenway, and Riverfront Stadium for baseball.

For football I've been to Riverfront, PBS, Memorial and M&T, Jacksonville and Tampa.

I actually like PBS the best.  Love the food options, and they have more toilets than any other stadium I've been to.
Reply/Quote
Only in Cincy....Riverfront/Cinergy, GABP, and PBS.  I'd love to do a road game sometime, but I just never seem to find the time with kids' vacations taking precedence.....or I'm in a major league town out of season.

I have, however, been to several racetracks.  Martinsville, Bristol, Talladega, Indianapolis (500 and Brickyard 400), Kentucky, Charlotte, Rockingham, and Darlington.  I still go to Darlington every year, and I've been to countless dirt tracks across the region.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sadly I have been to more parks that don't exist anymore (Riverfront, Fulton County, "old" Yankee Stadium) than ones that exist today (Coors Field).
Reply/Quote