Poll: How many Steeler jock straps (with cups) can Dave Dameshek fit into his mouth at any one time?
Infinite - That boy just loves the taste!
53 - The whole roster during the season
2 - But only because the players are still wearing them
1 - He has to save the rest to shove in his rear end
0 - Big Ben is keeping his purty mouth busy
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Steeler jock straps...
How many Steeler jock straps (with cups) can Dave Dameshek fit into his mouth at any one time?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
You know, as much of a Steelers homer as he is, I still find his Shek Reports fairly amusing.

Plus at least he DID willingly admit that he thought the Shazier hit was a missed spearing penalty, and that he thought it was unfair that the Burfict sack got over analyzed and was just a good hit. Plus called the Brown hit "on the line".
http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/0ap3000000620467/Understanding-how-the-Steelers-beat-the-Bengals

So total Steelers homer, but at least self recognizing with some grasp on reality. I'd take him over Ike Taylor every day. At least I can understand what he says. Lol

- - - - - - --
Did he do something particularly homer-y recently that I missed? Isn't this the second thread about him in the last two days or so?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 01:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You know, as much of a Steelers homer as he is, I still find his Shek Reports fairly amusing.

Plus at least he DID willingly admit that he thought the Shazier hit was a missed spearing penalty, and that he thought it was unfair that the Burfict sack got over analyzed and was just a good hit. Plus called the Brown hit "on the line".
http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/0ap3000000620467/Understanding-how-the-Steelers-beat-the-Bengals

So total Steelers homer, but at least self recognizing with some grasp on reality. I'd take him over Ike Taylor every day. At least I can understand what he says. Lol

- - - - - - --
Did he do something particularly homer-y recently that I missed? Isn't this the second thread about him in the last two days or so?

Dameshek is on my **** list because of the article he wrote on NFL.com last week in response to the division power ratings where he gleefully dragged the Bengals under the bus.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 01:03 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Dameshek is on my **** list because of the article he wrote on NFL.com last week in response to the division power ratings where he gleefully dragged the Bengals under the bus.

Ah, I must have missed that. Admittedly don't got to NFL.com very often for the articles, mostly stats, occasionally highlights. I feel it's a really crappy built/hosted site, crashes a lot for me for some reason. Got a link or something?

Once I read it, I will probably be glad to raise the pitchforks and torches with you all even though today is Opening Day, so I am in full baseball mode right now. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
One of the guys who is a regular on the NFL podcast roster is a Bengals homer but he's stereotypically beaten to a pulp by it. He's the typical "afraid to be optimistic for fear of being disappointed AGAIN" Bengals fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 05:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: One of the guys who is a regular on the NFL podcast roster is a Bengals homer but he's stereotypically beaten to a pulp by it.  He's the typical "afraid to be optimistic for fear of being disappointed AGAIN" Bengals fan.

Damn, wonder what his screen name is? Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote