Zero bullets in gun – Mike will hire the right Head Coach
1 bullet in gun – excellent chance Mike & the Organization make solid hire
2 bullets in gun – more hope than not that fans won’t get shot
3 bullets in gun – feeling like we have a 50/50 chance
4 bullets in gun – some hope but fans likely get shot
5 bullets in gun – fans have only a slim chance of not getting shot
6 bullets in gun – no chance Mike hires the right Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many bullets in Russian Roulette gun pointed at fans. Odds of wrong Coach - POLL
I optimistically went with 4 bullets.

Mike loves the devil that he knows and old habits die hard.
Reply/Quote
Thinking about adding another bullet to the chamber.

Reply/Quote
The Bengal Head Coach Hunter

Reply/Quote
Went with 2 bullets.

If fan reaction and apathy had one iota to do with Mike's decision to move on from Marvin, then he knows he's on notice. Automatic reaction will be that he doesn't care, but I have doubts this time around that I've already outlined (big TV ad campaign this year, season ticket holders defecting).

Bring an internal candidate does nothing to get people re-invested if that's the goal. Hiring certain internal candidates might even make it worse. I think a Lazor or Hue hire would be the death of this franchise in Cincinnati, literally. The team would be a bigger laughingstock than it already is and would get absolutely put through the wringer by the national media. After that, the chronic apathy would continue.

He's not just apathetic if he makes an internal hire. He's a dumbass.
Reply/Quote
IDK.. My gut reaction is a sawed off shotgun in a small bathroom stall. but stranger things have happened. It is possible old Mikey has finally reached the point of being so tired of losing he'll actually let someone make the right choices, but then again he has nothing to lose by losing. He's so filthy rich it doesn't really matter if he wins or loses. Tough call to be honest.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote