Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many non drafted players can a team try out ?
If I'm the Bengals, I hang out a sign HELP WANTED. Since top pick blockers can bust and low pick blockers be better, I would bring in 100 non drafted O Lineman in hopes 1 or 2 of them are better than the sad sacks Bengals have such as Top Pick Price. The small colleges, the all black colleges, I'm sure there are good blockers over looked by scouting combine computer charts, and it is Bengals job to bring many in here for try outs to see if any can do better than the stinking O Line we have now.

I'm interested in how many non drafted a team can try out, because somewhere out there will be non drafted O Linemen better than Price and some others on our O Line. All they need is a chance. Maybe some farm boys who did their farm chores before school all their life and put defense on their butts in games. Bengals need to look in a few boxes of cracker jacks to find a couple good prizes.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 04:55 AM)kevin Wrote: If I'm the Bengals, I hang out a sign HELP WANTED.  Since top pick blockers can bust and low pick blockers be better,  I would bring in 100 non drafted O Lineman in hopes 1 or 2 of them are better than the sad sacks Bengals have such as Top Pick Price.  The small colleges, the all black colleges, I'm sure there are good blockers over looked by scouting combine computer charts,  and it is Bengals job to bring many in here for try outs to see if any can do better than the stinking O Line we have now.

I'm interested in how many non drafted a team can try out,  because somewhere out there will be non drafted O Linemen better than Price and some others on our O Line. All they need is a chance.  Maybe some farm boys who did their farm chores before school all their life and put defense on their butts in games. Bengals need to look in a few boxes of cracker jacks to find a couple good prizes.

[Image: Vf_wuw5zOmDQ5mp0.jpg]
Reply/Quote