Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie QBs????
This could be the year of some spectacular rookie QBs.
Reply/Quote
These rookie/new qb's are being coached well. With enthusiasm and confidence.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Once again we manage to let a rookie QB set a record. 1st Rookie QB to have 4TD's Over 300 yds no picks first start on the road. Damn we are consistent.
Reply/Quote
A seasoned defense should never get schooled by a rookiecQB. But we did!
Reply/Quote
Semen isn't a rookie, but this is his first action.

Somehow we always manage to struggle against rookie QB's.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 10:36 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Semen isn't a rookie, but this is his first action.

Somehow we always manage to struggle against rookie QB's.

Because our "coaching staff" never has us prepared for them, the exception being Johnny Fartball.  That was a thing of beauty.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The more film these QBs put out there, the more defenses will be ready for them. I don't think this will last...

Of course I thought losing Marvin Jones (Jr... What? Did his daddy change his name in the off season?) would be no big deal... What do I know?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 10:35 AM)SFmajor Wrote: A seasoned defense should never get schooled by a rookiecQB.  But we did!

What else is new? I am beginning to think the entire Bengals staff are incompetent. Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 01:06 PM)jason Wrote: The more film these QBs put out there, the more defenses will be ready for them. I don't think this will last...

Of course I thought losing Marvin Jones (Jr... What? Did his daddy change his name in the off season?) would be no big deal... What do I know?

May just be the case of wanting to differentiate from another Jones on the team much like Steve Smith (sr) did in Balt.
Reply/Quote
Or its another case of that damn Mandela Effect. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 10:36 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Semen isn't a rookie

Yep.  Semen's been around a long time  Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote