Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many posts until I get into P&R again?
I'd hate to even think about it, but the answer to this question might force me to do some moderate spamming in the upcoming days.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
a hunnit
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The NSFW Zone:
{The password is ENTER} This private section contains mature content, not viewable by the public or those with less than 100 posts/rep, and will be lightly moderated.

[Image: the-more-you-know.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thank you, was wondering the same.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:50 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Thank you, was wondering the same.

Only 20 posts to go.  Just spend an hour in JN, and comment on anything and everything.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think the magic number is 100. And now I am that much closer to 100 posts.
Reply/Quote
I only post once in a blue moon it will take me 300 years to get to 100.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 04:38 PM)hollodero Wrote: I'd hate to even think about it, but the answer to this question might force me to do some moderate spamming in the upcoming days.

Go to the Game Forum and play some of the games.... If no one responds to your post then just play with yourself the game that is. lol it goes by quick.

If you respond to this post thats one less you need lol
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 06:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Go to the Game Forum and play some of the games....  If no one responds to your post then just play with yourself the game that is.  lol  it goes by quick.

If you respond to this post thats one less you need lol

if no on will play with you,play with yourself  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
On Sunday you can make a post after every play in the gameday thread whining about how the Steelers did something dirty or how the refs are cheating for the Steelers. It's not even considered spamming because 20 other bengal fans will be doing the same thing. Cool
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great suggestions.
Right now my favourite still is to post my whole life story, lengthy and bit by bit.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 10:08 PM)hollodero Wrote: Great suggestions.
Right now my favourite still is to post my whole life story, lengthy and bit by bit.

Come to Smack talk and ask Coltsfan about the teams he respects. If you make an effort to respond to every post he makes on the topic, you have 30 more posts by tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 10:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Come to Smack talk and ask Coltsfan about the teams he respects. If you make an effort to respond to every post he makes on the topic, you have 30 more posts by tomorrow.

That sounds like an awful thing to do. Can't I just find a Steelers fan and tell him that he's stupid?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 10:26 PM)hollodero Wrote: That sounds like an awful thing to do. Can't I just find a Steelers fan and tell him that he's stupid?

That is always encouraged !!
ThumbsUp

Side note: The Steelers are one of Coltsfan4ever's "respected" teams.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 10:26 PM)hollodero Wrote: That sounds like an awful thing to do. Can't I just find a Steelers fan and tell him that he's stupid?

Better yet, find him and call him a steeler fan for the reason rotobeast explained.
Reply/Quote
I thought Trump banned foreigners from P&R.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I did some reading, and hollodero may have a way to go..

*rule 29.586.2015 states that for any poster named hollodero to be admitted to the P&R Forum, that poster must have at least 1000 posts and 3000 reputation.

Sorry man, looks like it's going to be a while..

Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
You are never allowed in there and only you
Reply/Quote
you sure you even want to go there? tis a silly place

[Image: monty-python-camelot-o.gif]

And dont order the special
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote