Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agency 2022 Almost here
(03-08-2022, 12:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: With the run of TE tags the class just got really bad, which means CJ’s value will probably be up. Expect a higher contract for him then you are expecting.

Yep the TE tag is $10.9 mill, so Uzomah could be looking at $8-9 mill as a "bargain" for teams.

Personally, I'd be ok letting him walk and drafting a new TE and/or trying to find more of a stopgap vet.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 12:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep the TE tag is $10.9 mill, so Uzomah could be looking at $8-9 mill as a "bargain" for teams.

Personally, I'd be ok letting him walk and drafting a new TE and/or trying to find more of a stopgap vet.

I would like to keep cj but not at this price. This is a good chunk towards a quality, experienced o lineman.

Seems like just last year some people were saying he was overpaid and should be cut or restructured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Mike Williams just got a 3 year 20mil contract from the Chargers. They now have 2 wide receivers making 20 mil a year lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 04:02 PM)Synric Wrote: Mike Williams just got a 3 year 20mil contract from the Chargers. They now have 2 wide receivers making 20 mil a year lol.

So, when Herbert gets his extension in 3 years, then he will have no one to throw to. Seems intelligent (also 3 yr 60M).
Reply/Quote
I have a question in case anyone can answer (I tried looking it up) but is Laken Tomlinson a LG, RG or both side? Everything i read was he was a LG but I've seen reports we are looking at him for RG. TYIA
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 10:54 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I have a question in case anyone can answer (I tried looking it up) but is Laken Tomlinson a LG, RG or both side? Everything i read was he was a LG but I've seen reports we are looking at him for RG. TYIA

99% LG. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote