Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many waitresses have you dated in your life?
(01-24-2019, 07:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Good for you.  Unless you work with someone it is always better to ask than not.  It may make things seem a bit awkward in the future, but most women are flattered by being asked out even if they say "no".

Most of the biggest regrets in my life are over things I did NOT do instead of the things I did.

This is totally true. With my ex, we did so many awesome things, I was always going the extra mile and it was fun. And in the end, I didn't, and that regret is stuck with me! It doesn't power me to be better though, it seems to try and depress me - lol!

With this new girl I feel like I wasn't even remotely as funny as I usually am, because she made me nervous. I think I should have talked to her another week to make her laugh a little more, oh well. I'm too particular with which woman I'm attracted to, I usually have no problem making eye contact and saying whatever, but there's a certain type of brunette that can get me nervous.

I like to tell people I don't get embarrassed easily or at all but I can get nervous around some people.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 09:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: A few, sure.. They're like anyone else. There's nothing about waitresses that makes then unapproachable. They usually get dolled up a little more than the average customer or factory worker, but otherwise lead normal lives like the rest of us.
I think the mistake a lot of guys make is in thinking they HAVE to limit themselves to only one type of woman, either super hot or the other way around, not to hot because they themselves lack confidence to handle an attractive woman. My last partner was very beautiful, but has a brain like a house cat most of the time. The woman I'm with now is quite the opposite, heavy, not particularly a looker, but makes up for it with a very strong sense of herself and people around her. Had I kept limiting myself to only attractive women I wouldn't have meet her and probably not living in a nice home on a lake and ended up working like a dog every day just to get by. Neither one of us have to leave the house every day unless we want to. We both work from home and keep whatever hours we want which luckily includes being able to take afternoon naps whenever we want.. Wink 
The woman I'm with now knows a LOT of stuff, has been a scopist (cleans up court reporter's lousy court reporting) for over 40 years and handles all our legal issues and so on.. She can pull me out of my depression, appreciates me for who I am rather than just making silly demands over every petty little issue.
If you believe you HAVE to only have a drop dead gorgeous woman on your arm even into old age just know that you're in effect automatically eliminating at least 50% of every eligible wonderful women in your life... Looks only get you so far in a relationship. 

Enough of my old man ranting..  Wink

I've gotten that feedback a few times so far, "stop going for the hottest women" - lol. 

My coworker sent this video to me when I talked to him about what happened, hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 11:03 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I've gotten that feedback a few times so far, "stop going for the hottest women" - lol. 

My coworker sent this video to me when I talked to him about what happened, hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

It's the theme song to our relationship here at home. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote