Poll: How many wins does Zac need to save his job?
1 win
2 wins
3 wins
4 wins
5 wins
6 wins
He should be fired now. No amount of wins will change my mind.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many wins for Zac Taylor to save his job?
(11-23-2020, 10:50 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Burrow's injury bought Taylor another year, regardless of how the rest of this season goes.

Unfortunately, I think you are correct.

I don't think they will win another game this season.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 09:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: To put things in perspective, Zac would have to go 4-2 the rest of the way just to achieve Shula level.  Mellow 

We all know that isn't happening...
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 11:01 PM)Tony Wrote: I have a feeling Perine and Gio will go off against Dallas and get a win...

Dallas will center their gameplan around them as they know we have no other option at this point.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 10:50 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Burrow's injury bought Taylor another year, regardless of how the rest of this season goes.

Yep. He’s not going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Taylor is dead to me.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 11:01 PM)Tony Wrote: I have a feeling Perine and Gio will go off against Dallas and get a win...

What? No. The only guarantee in that game is that Andy Dalton gets his revenge on ZT.
Reply/Quote

I have a feeling Dallas is going to donkey punch the Bengals. Why would Perine and Gio go off when all you have to do is stack the box?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:09 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: What? No. The only guarantee in that game is that Andy Dalton gets his revenge on ZT.

Dalton doesn't even have to have a big game. Zeke and Tony Pollard will run it down our throats. As bad as Dallas's defense has been this year they actually have a coupla playmakers. They will demolish a Ryan Finley led offense.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
People keep saying Zac is safe because of the injury and i don't understand how...

Burrow being injured will show, with a bright spotlight, just how much of a shitstorm this team is. 

They will continue to lose to losing teams and get absolutely blown out by the couple remaining good teams. 

Mike Brown is an unmitigated idiot but you'd have to be several levels below that to not be able to see what a shitty team this is without Burrow. The team Zac has had two years to build. An injured QB only gives you a reason if the team is competitive but losing close games to decent teams. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: People keep saying Zac is safe because of the injury and i don't understand how...

Burrow being injured will show, with a bright spotlight, just how much of a shitstorm this team is. 

They will continue to lose to losing teams and get absolutely blown out by the couple remaining good teams. 

Mike Brown is an unmitigated idiot but you'd have to be several levels below that to not be able to see what a shitty team this is without Burrow. The team Zac has had two years to build. An injured QB only gives you a reason if the team is competitive but losing close games to decent teams. 

Completely agree. From my perspective it puts him more on the hot seat. It’s crystal clear that Burrow is the one carrying this entire team.

ZTs ignorance and lack of creative flexibility when it comes to his offensive scheme is staggering to me. Sending Finley out to play in Burrows empty set scheme was laughable.
Reply/Quote
In my mind? Can his ass yesterday.

In the organization's mind? It's less than 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote