Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much
How much did they pay Matt Ryan to be up 33-0 at half and lose the game? Man he made bank when giving Brady that superbowl too lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: FkNjpBIWQAAjmgN?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: iyDhw7V.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Don't believe Ryan cashed in on either of those games but it is obvious and a known fact the NFL is involved in outcome of games. Nothing new just like in all the major pro leagues. There is just too much money moving behind the scenes not to be. Wherever there is big money, I mean BIG money there are fingers.
Reply/Quote
I really don’t want to hear about biggest comeback after watching that horrific game. Nobody should get credit for anything.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 12:44 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Don't believe Ryan cashed in on either of those games but it is obvious and a known fact the NFL is involved in outcome of games. Nothing new just like in all the major pro leagues. There is just too much money moving behind the scenes not to be. Wherever there is big money, I mean BIG money there are fingers.

When I told my nephew this, I told him to watch for 35 years and form his own opinion.

He thought about it at night and cried thinking NFL is fake and his mom got mad at me.
Reply/Quote
The NFL was very bizarre this week....

But games were probly the most enjoyable they have ever been
Reply/Quote
If Tannehill needed a shrink to get over his Divisional round loss, imagine this guy's therapy bill.
Reply/Quote